What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Football Implications from MNF Game (1 Viewer)

Could open a can of worms though if you let them substitute an injured a Bill/Bengal for another player playing that week. If you started singletary, he gets injured next week, are you going to let the team start Derrick Henry (if the titans make it)?
Thinking about this more, the reason Singletary was probably in your lineup was because Henry was sitting week 17 because that game didn't matter so maybe it is justified to allow Henry to replace an injured Singletary.
Ok
The league where I’m in the championship, against the commish, he conceded. The league where I am commish we’re using average for Burrow, chase and Boyd unless they play.
You have a good commisioner.

I'm surprised to hear so many comments about using average points, or points in other weeks, or "I was going to win", or "I was going to lose".

Go off of what is known, and that is it. Don't make any assumptions, don't grasp to pull points from other weeks or other sources.

IMO your only questions should be: will we use the points scored in the partial game even if it is never resumed, and will we wait for BUF/CIN to be completed and treat all stats as part of the week 17 totals.
Come on man. Down 50 with just Dawson Knox....you'd be that guy insisting you shouldn't be declared the loser? LAME

I love how everyone must think the same way or they're stupid, ridiculous and lazy.
it's called having an opinion. If someone thinks a league is choosing a ridiculous way in resoling this, they can say so. This is a discussion forum. So, no everyone doesn't have to think the same way.
You’re right. I mean it’s kind of insulting to imply some one’s choosing an option because he’s lazy, but you’re right. It’s an opinion. I deleted my post.

I'm totally flabbergasted that in one league I commish where I'm in the finals and trailing by 6 points and have 3 payers (Allen, Mixon, Gabe Davis) to play that the guy I'm playing hasn't conceded. I finally told him that if they cancel the game I will split the pot with him, but will not split the championship and will use week 18 stats by Bills and Bengals players. I CANNOT believe he hasn't conceded. I will remember that. However, if they do play the game then I'm not splitting squat. I also told him that I would love to give up commish duties and he take over next year :) I'm sure :crickets: If they cancel the game I will not have a split champion and will apply week 18 stats for the Bengals and Bills players to week 17, even if I split the pot. As for the other two leagues I commish, I will move forward with either the solution of either applying a rescheduled game stats to week 17 or week 18 to week 17, to determine the champion, even if the two finalist decide to split the pot.

I should be paid for this crap. The only reason I've held on as long as I have is because I didn't want the leagues to die. I'm almost at the point where I don't care, even after so many years. :puke:

Last edited:
In my league, Team A had a small lead, but Team B had Burrow, Chase and Diggs. Obviously Team B was going to win and did take the lead before the suspension of the game.

Problem is, if the NFL cancels the game (which it has not currently), these stats are NOT official.

The two owners had agreed to a 70/30 split of the league pot prior to the weeks's game.

Team B (who would have lost) is now asking for a 65/35 split (a 5% increase) to concede.

The league would need to vote on alternatives (8 out of 12 would have to agree) like using Week 18, etc. but Team A is not willing to give anything additional to the League Pot to just work this out and come up wtih a rule going forward.

Our championship was a blowout. Third place game was probably an 80-20 advantage, so not a lot at stake.

As commish, I proposed provisional scoring to get to a final score. Champion-to-be with Allen & G. Davis gets to pick the NE game -OR- any Bills playoff game to serve as the provisional score if the game is never resumed. Must start both players in whatever game he chooses, expires if the Bills get eliminated before they declare the start. The runner-up can do the same with Bass & Buffalo DST, though I doubt he even bothers.

The third place contender with roughly a 20% chance will be given the same option with Diggs & Singletary. His opponent with an 80% chance can do the same with Knox.

Not perfect, because I doubt that any of these upcoming games will have the same scoring potential as Cincy-Buffalo, but it's a path to a finish line where we get a real final score in the championship and nobody feels cheated of their shot.

In my league, Team A had a small lead, but Team B had Burrow, Chase and Diggs. Obviously Team B was going to win and did take the lead before the suspension of the game.

Problem is, if the NFL cancels the game (which it has not currently), these stats are NOT official.

The two owners had agreed to a 70/30 split of the league pot prior to the weeks's game.

Team B (who would have lost) is now asking for a 65/35 split (a 5% increase) to concede.

The league would need to vote on alternatives (8 out of 12 would have to agree) like using Week 18, etc. but Team A is not willing to give anything additional to the League Pot to just work this out and come up wtih a rule going forward.
If they agreed to 70/30 there's nothing to discuss or negotiate

In another dynasty league where I'm not the commish...

I had a 48% chance of winning with one player going against his final score. Early talks were 50-50 split with co-champions. I offered 48-52 as a nod to the impartial win probability (which I found to be logical). All of it pending whether the game resumes.

Haven't considered who drafts last and who drafts second to last if we go the co-champion route. I would suggest a coin flip to see who gets the 1.11 and 1.12 spots. Reverse order for rounds 2 through 5.

I'm reading this as 1st and 2nd place payouts were combined and they agreed to a 70/30 split before championship week 17 started.

If one team actually took the lead prior to supension of play (where the other team didn't have any starters), the team trailing at that time is being really petty if they're trying to scratch out another 5% to get up to 35-65. If they're stooping to that, I'm surprised they're not pushing for the 70% victory in the event that the game is cancelled.

I don't care if the game ultimately gets cancelled and the results aren't official. This should have been an easy concession with this league counting itself lucky.

I had a 14 point lead to his Allen and Chase at the time of the injury. We agreed to split the pot, if the game gets replayed/continued, the "title" will go to the winner.
I really don't see how you can use averages or next weeks matchups etc. I guess if both teams agree, cool, if not the fantasy matchup is between the two teams week 17 actual scores. Earlier in the year, I had two WR's get hurt on their first touch and lost by a few points, it sucks. In my other league, they also agreed to split the pot.

I'm totally flabbergasted that in one league I commish where I'm in the finals and trailing by 6 points and have 3 payers (Allen, Mixon, Gabe Davis) to play that the guy I'm playing hasn't conceded.
Yeah, that’s some BS. Clearly your 3 would easily exceed 6

I'm reading this as 1st and 2nd place payouts were combined and they agreed to a 70/30 split before championship week 17 started.

If one team actually took the lead prior to supension of play (where the other team didn't have any starters), the team trailing at that time is being really petty if they're trying to scratch out another 5% to get up to 35-65. If they're stooping to that, I'm surprised they're not pushing for the 70% victory in the event that the game is cancelled.

I don't care if the game ultimately gets cancelled and the results aren't official. This should have been an easy concession with this league counting itself lucky.

That's correct. They did agree on a split.

I understand both ends to it. If the stats are not being counted, I don't think it's crazy for a small concession in return for being named league champion, espeically if passing any rules makes this difficult for something to pass to resolve.

Techincally, Team B is correct if there no actual offical stats. Team A obvioulsy would have won. I think they should just work it out. 65-35 vs. 70-30 seems like small concessions to call it.

Apologies if this was discussed earlier - dynasty league questions more about draft pick order than $. If u split the pot how are you determining who gets the better pick in next year draft. Splitting pot doesn’t answer that. Coin flip? To me that is part of this. Not just the $

In the home private league I mentioned a few pages back:

We split the pot. My title game opponent was ahead at the time of MNF game's suspension, so he is essentially the league champion for draft order purposes. He'll draft last next year, and I'll draft second to last.
Exactly what we did. Easy peasy
In a long time work redraft league, the top 2 teams decided to split the 1st+2nd purse, and since we have a silly little trophy that has over 20 years of league champs engraved on it, they decided to have the name on the trophy be whichever name yahoo said was the champ in their matchup when all is said and done.

Last edited:

Gotta love people trying to work this situation to their advantage. What a jerkoff.

Well..... I have a real good Championship Game situation for you all to see and hear....... A real doozy.....

Before the Buff/Cincy game:

Team A has 119.08

Team B
has 122.32

Team B
has no one left. No player in the Buff/Cincy game.
Stays at 122.32 points

Team A has Tyler Boyd left. Boyd scores the TD.
Gets 7.90 points
Goes to 126,98 points.

Now what??????!!!!!

How should this situation be handled if the game is not resumed?????
Team A gets the victory. The lead and B has no players left. This one’s an easy call.

Team B should concede.

With the Boyd situation, that's a no brainer. It happened on the field, and the guy should get his win
And if Boyd had a donut at the time then you use season averages or week 18 scores? I don’t see this as a no brained and would call it cherry picking.
The standard I would use is who was likely to win if the game had been completed. In this case, we can say with some certainty that the Boyd team would have won. If he hadn't scored a TD by the time the game was suspended, we wouldn't be able to say with any confidence who would have won. So in that case I'd vote to split the pot.

But ultimately, any solution will be arbitrary and unfair to someone. I just hope everyone approaches the situation with grace and keeps in mind that none of this really matters all that much
Except to the people that have millions on the line.
If I had millions on the line, I'd be kicking myself for not vetting the league rules more carefully before committing my money.
I am talking about people who spent thousands but were in position to win a million or so. It isn't like you are going to read some obscure rule and say I won't play because of that 0.01% chance to be in this situation.

To be specific there is a guy in the FFPC main event he paid $1500 to get in and he came into Monday night 11.2 points out with Singletary left. The guy in 1st who will now win back to back Million dollar prizes is now the winner. Now the guy in 2nd still gets a nice chunk of money but coming from a guy who has finished in both 1st and 2nd place in RTS in 2014 and 2015 I know how much it hurts to miss the big prize and also to win the big prize.

2nd place is $200K
Thanks for being kind. I was being a bit of a smart-***.

Are the vast majority of leagues - and I mean VAST - agreeing to split the pot?
My guess is that the 2 most common outcomes in “private” friends and family leagues is 1 of 2 things:
1) split the pot if the results were close
2) agree who “would have won” if the full game had been played (ie, close game but 1 team had a few studs going on MNF)

one of the 2 above options are how 3 of my 5 leagues were decided without any drama.
the other 2 leagues are FFPC dynasty leagues and that site just decided to keep the partial game stats and call it done. Luckily in one I was waaaaay ahead, and in the other I was out of the playoffs but the team that won it all was also way ahead going into MNF.

Are the vast majority of leagues - and I mean VAST - agreeing to split the pot?
My guess is that the 2 most common outcomes in “private” friends and family leagues is 1 of 2 things:
1) split the pot if the results were close
2) agree who “would have won” if the full game had been played (ie, close game but 1 team had a few studs going on MNF)

one of the 2 above options are how 3 of my 5 leagues were decided without any drama.
the other 2 leagues are FFPC dynasty leagues and that site just decided to keep the partial game stats and call it done. Luckily in one I was waaaaay ahead, and in the other I was out of the playoffs but the team that won it all was also way ahead going into MNF.
Yeah, it's an important distinction that if it wasn't close, assume the most likely. I ovelooked that common likelihood.

That's correct. They did agree on a split.

I understand both ends to it. If the stats are not being counted, I don't think it's crazy for a small concession in return for being named league champion, espeically if passing any rules makes this difficult for something to pass to resolve.

Techincally, Team B is correct if there no actual offical stats. Team A obvioulsy would have won. I think they should just work it out. 65-35 vs. 70-30 seems like small concessions to call it.

It is kind of silly that the impasse is over 65-35 vs 70-30. I can almost understand if it was the stats must be official or you lose and I win.

Team B is definitely in the wrong here. If it was a DST that had a chance of getting light up for a deduction penalty, that might be one thing. Technically, I suppose there's a 100,000 to 1 possibility of a fumble fest that flips the score, but that's not happening in any sane person's head.

Team B is trying to extract an extra 5 percent as a result of a tragedy. I am somewhat surprised that Team A doesn't just agree to it and let Team B look like a clown in the process. i can see where that might feel like they're allowing Team B to put an asterisk on a championship that was won fair and square.

An additional 5% payout at the expense of losing the championship with grace and dignity.

From what I have read in this thread, it seems A LOT of people are really sweating money, how th epots are splite, etc instead of the bragging rights of winning a league. That makes me wonder why they are still playing FF. Why not do draft kings or something if the money is so important.
I haven't played FF in several years now but I would love to have league wins and just give the money to charity or whatever. Guess I'm just in a minority and reading the situation wrong.

In a somewhat related topic, I wonder if the game is cancelled, what happens to those players with bonuses that don't get met because they rushed for 10 less yards or a sack less or whatever their performance bonus is tied to?

From what I have read in this thread, it seems A LOT of people are really sweating money, how th epots are splite, etc instead of the bragging rights of winning a league. That makes me wonder why they are still playing FF. Why not do draft kings or something if the money is so important.
I haven't played FF in several years now but I would love to have league wins and just give the money to charity or whatever. Guess I'm just in a minority and reading the situation wrong.
Definitely not the case for me in any of my leagues I would gladly give up the money for the title because a few hundred bucks isn't anything for me because I play in many National leagues for a lot more money. Now not everyone is in the same situation I am in and a few hundred bucks actually means a lot more to them then it does to me. I am not one to judge that is for sure.
As example I know it is really impossible to look at this in the way I look at it but I ended up making a $22,000 mistake way back in week 8 when I dropped Goff for Watson as my backup QB in RTS. I had Hurts as my starter and figured Watson would be a better backup and also figured in the end it wouldn't matter. Well I was so wrong.
Goff scored 17 more pts then Watson in weeks 16+17 and that would have put me in 3rd place in RTS out of 5,000+ people going into the Monday night game.
Instead I stood in 8th place. When I looked at it Sunday night I said to myself oh well there are so many teams that will pass me even if I had the extra 17 pts I will fall to below 10th and the last pay jump spot as they pay 11th-50th the same. Then we have what happened and RTS rules throw out the game stats and I would stayed in 3rd.
I hate the brutal drops in pay it goes
1st 500K
2nd 75K
3rd 25K
8th 3K
Again you really can't kick yourself for something you did 2 months ago that should never affected anything but I will never forgot it considering how it would have ended.
I actually went from 135th to 8th from week 16 to 17th which is crazy but again aided by a canceled game with many players of importance.

The league that I'm in the finals, all we have are bragging rights. In fact, we pay an administrative fee to be in the league because of MFL administrative costs and the notion that we want people who are dedicated in a free league scenario. It's a Zealots league. So bragging rights are really (at least for most -- some run it as an experimental squad) the raison d'être behind everything we do.

I was down 15.40 with my Chase to his Higgins.

I did not offer concession, nor would that have been acceptable. The league is going with Week 18 results. I have no idea how I feel about that, but none of the alternatives are equitable, and everybody making these decisions are volunteers that dedicate a whole lot of time to fantasy football. It's pretty easy to abide their decision without complaint.

From what I have read in this thread, it seems A LOT of people are really sweating money, how th epots are splite, etc instead of the bragging rights of winning a league. That makes me wonder why they are still playing FF. Why not do draft kings or something if the money is so important
From what I have read, a bunch of people are in leagues with a bunch of tools.

For my situation it’s about determining an LCG winner.

My opponent and I agree that it is ~25% possible that I would have won.

Neither of us are sweating the $. I’d probably spend it on booze, gambling, & hookers, and he’d just waste it on his kids or something stupid like that.

(I kid, I kid!)

But the point is, since we agree I had a reasonable chance to win, we’re gonna hope all of our players play in week 18, and use those stats.

💯 about who gets named Champ. We’ve played together 30 years, and he’s beaten me in LCGs before. I can’t concede with that on the line.

Well..... I have a real good Championship Game situation for you all to see and hear....... A real doozy.....

Before the Buff/Cincy game:

Team A has 119.08

Team B
has 122.32

Team B
has no one left. No player in the Buff/Cincy game.
Stays at 122.32 points

Team A has Tyler Boyd left. Boyd scores the TD.
Gets 7.90 points
Goes to 126,98 points.

Now what??????!!!!!

How should this situation be handled if the game is not resumed?????

As of Right now we have decided to be in a holding pattern.
Going to wait on the "Official" decision by the NFL on what they are doing with the game.
If they play it. Easy. We will just simply use it to determine our Super Bowl and all of our league games and outcomes. (3rd place, Toilet Bowl, etc)
If they do not play it, we are going to put several, scenarios, suggestions, and situations to a League Vote and or see if anyone willingly concedes.

NFFC said today what they are doing. They are going to mirror what the NFL does. If the NFL resumes the game they will use those stats for week 17. If they cancel the game then the stats won't count. This in no way will benefit me as I stand to lose up to $8,000 if they do resume the game. Clearly if this happened in week 7 instead of 17 you couldn't really resume the game and use those stats after determining who makes the playoffs and who didn't. Just happens that it was the final game.

From what I’ve read in this thread, many leagues are being very reasonable and just splitting the pot.
I guess I’m a bit more glass half full, perhaps?

On a pure fantasy viewpont as per the topic , Josh Allen was one of the top draft picks in all formats this year. It staggers me that any team that has him is now being told taking a zero is best for the game.

Every league is different. There are solutions.

A champion playing against 4 or 5 non verified zeros is not a champion.

Could open a can of worms though if you let them substitute an injured a Bill/Bengal for another player playing that week. If you started singletary, he gets injured next week, are you going to let the team start Derrick Henry (if the titans make it)?
Thinking about this more, the reason Singletary was probably in your lineup was because Henry was sitting week 17 because that game didn't matter so maybe it is justified to allow Henry to replace an injured Singletary.
Ok
The league where I’m in the championship, against the commish, he conceded. The league where I am commish we’re using average for Burrow, chase and Boyd unless they play.
I don’t like using averages. You are guaranteed points. Whereas, there are some games that a player doesn’t get ANY POINTS.

Ok
I don’t like using averages. You are guaranteed points. Whereas, there are some games that a player doesn’t get ANY POINTS.
True dat. In the semi's I had 3 players going late and ended up getting -2 from them combined. Nothing is for sure.

I'm totally flabbergasted that in one league I commish where I'm in the finals and trailing by 6 points and have 3 payers (Allen, Mixon, Gabe Davis) to play that the guy I'm playing hasn't conceded. I finally told him that if they cancel the game I will split the pot with him, but will not split the championship and will use week 18 stats by Bills and Bengals players. I CANNOT believe he hasn't conceded. I will remember that. However, if they do play the game then I'm not splitting squat. I also told him that I would love to give up commish duties and he take over next year :) I'm sure :crickets: If they cancel the game I will not have a split champion and will apply week 18 stats for the Bengals and Bills players to week 17, even if I split the pot. As for the other two leagues I commish, I will move forward with either the solution of either applying a rescheduled game stats to week 17 or week 18 to week 17, to determine the champion, even if the two finalist decide to split the pot.

I should be paid for this crap. The only reason I've held on as long as I have is because I didn't want the leagues to die. I'm almost at the point where I don't care, even after so many years. :puke:

It could be worse. I got berated by the guy down in the Fantasy Bowl for my stupid, lame and bs decision and I hadn't even made a decision. Apparently his opponent with no more players left told him that I called him to congratulate him and that it was over. In his blind anger, I guess he didn't notice posts in multiple league site/GroupMe that no decision would be made until we knew more from the NFL.

After a minute or more of a guy ranting and raving at me like a lunatic, I finally yelled out, I'm not getting paid to take your crap. F U.

Although I empathized with him at first, that didn't last long after his verbal abuse. Ah, the joys of being a Commissioner. It's just a lifetime of fulfillment.

I don't think it's fair I take the loss in the title game because of this
Nothing is going to be “fair” unless the NFL resumes the game today or tomorrow and fantasy games continue.

Every “solution” is going to be unfair to one team. It seems odd to me that some people can’t see this.
Sorry, but I disagree. If I have Allen, Mixon, and Gabe Davis going and he has no one and I'm down by 3, I don't think I should get the loss.
Yeah, I’m down by 28, my opponent is finished, I have J. Allen, Tee Higgins, and Stephen Diggs to go.

In 31 games played in 2021-22, that combo has exceeded 28 points… every time.

Just taking the L isn’t reasonable.

From what I’ve read in this thread, many leagues are being very reasonable and just splitting the pot.
I guess I’m a bit more glass half full, perhaps?
Yeah - I mean, that’s the normal outcome of a season is some split of the pot. 65-35-10 or 70-30 or whatever.

To me the deciding variant from “normal” league payouts is the likelihood of victory.

From what I’ve seen in here there are a lot of fair and equitable proposals.

In all 3 of my leagues everyone was totally reasonable about everything. All of us understand it’s a weird circumstance, and we dealt with it & moved on.

From what I have read in this thread, it seems A LOT of people are really sweating money, how th epots are splite, etc instead of the bragging rights of winning a league. That makes me wonder why they are still playing FF. Why not do draft kings or something if the money is so important
From what I have read, a bunch of people are in leagues with a bunch of tools.
There’s definitely a couple of those.

Makes the world go ‘round, they say.

Ok
I hear you, and I wouldn’t use the average ahead of time. But here, the championship is over two weeks so using week 18 would count those players scores twice in the same contest.

I heard an interesting option on XM Fantasy Radio this morning. The host said both teams in the finals should choose a DFS lineup (staying within the salary cap) for this week and winner is the champion. Not sure how fair that is (or other issues like maybe one or both don't play DFS), but an interesting option nonetheless.

I heard an interesting option on XM Fantasy Radio this morning. The host said both teams in the finals should choose a DFS lineup (staying within the salary cap) for this week and winner is the champion. Not sure how fair that is (or other issues like maybe one or both don't play DFS), but an interesting option nonetheless.
Well, seems like that would completely depend on what the score was before Monday and which players were left to play.
A split would be better IMO than a DFS lineup if the projected scores were close.
There's lots of ideas that sound reasonable, but NONE of those ideas are reasonable for ALL leagues.

Not that I'm advocating for it, but instead of averages, which we all know ahead of time and would be much more acceptable to one team over another, why not just draw a number from 1-16 and assign the points from that week to each player. At least it's random and may give each team a shot. If there are no weeks where one player could have possibly scored enough to win, well there's your answer anyway.

For my situation it’s about determining an LCG winner.

My opponent and I agree that it is ~25% possible that I would have won.

Neither of us are sweating the $. I’d probably spend it on booze, gambling, & hookers, and he’d just waste it on his kids or something stupid like that.

(I kid, I kid!)

But the point is, since we agree I had a reasonable chance to win, we’re gonna hope all of our players play in week 18, and use those stats.

💯 about who gets named Champ. We’ve played together 30 years, and he’s beaten me in LCGs before. I can’t concede with that on the line.

Actually he told me he was sending my some yummy hot sauce if he won. :p

Nothing is going to be “fair” unless the NFL resumes the game today or tomorrow and fantasy games continue.

Every “solution” is going to be unfair to one team. It seems odd to me that some people can’t see this.
Sorry, but I disagree. If I have Allen, Mixon, and Gabe Davis going and he has no one and I'm down by 3, I don't think I should get the loss.
Yeah, I’m down by 28, my opponent is finished, I have J. Allen, Tee Higgins, and Stephen Diggs to go.

it sucks, but you can't just add points to make you win, they have to earn it on the field.

Very good article on cbs sportsline this morning about whether the game might be resumed. Cites the league bylaws,a few precedents. After reading it I personally don't think the game will be resumed. Sorry I can't link it,it was on NFL section on cbs sportsline front page.

it sucks, but you can't just add points to make you win, they have to earn it on the field.
Which is why those players’ week 18 production should be used in place of the canceled game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm stepping down as commish of Fantasy Legends II after this season. I've been doing it for 17 years in that league. For the Bengals game that I was in the title game, behind by 6 with 3 to play (Allen, Mixon, Davis) and my opponent has none and won't concede and rejects my solution. So I will split the money ($300) if the game is cancelled, but will apply week 18 stats for those players to week 17 to determine the champion. Obviously If the game isn't cancelled I will apply the stats from the make-up game to week 17 and winner takes the full prize $300. Either someone will take over or the league will fold. I'll stay on as an owner. The way this has gone down with the guy I'm playing I wouldn't feel right staying on as commish of that league any longer. It has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

UPDATE - once I got over being mad I changed my mind about stepping down. However I did ask if anyone else wants the job :)

Last edited:
I'm stepping down as commish of Fantasy Legends II after this season. I've been doing it for 17 years in that league. For the Bengals game that I was in the title game, behind by 6 with 3 to play (Allen, Mixon, Davis) and my opponent has none and won't concede and rejects my solution. So I will split the money ($300) if the game is cancelled, but will apply week 18 stats for those players to week 17 to determine the champion. Obviously If the game isn't cancelled I will apply the stats from the make-up game to week 17 and winner takes the full prize $300. Either someone will take over or the league will fold. I'll stay on as an owner. The way this has gone down with the guy I'm playing I wouldn't feel right staying on as commish of that league any longer. It has left a bitter taste in my mouth.
It sucks when people won’t just do the right thing. Makes everything more complicated that it needs to be

Why is this person making the decision for the league? Are they the commissioner? It's you, right? Why aren't you making this decision? Not trying to be harsh, but isn't that your job? Would you allow this if it was two other teams and one wouldn't concede?

Sad stuff. Seems like this situation has brought out the best and worst in people.

Sad stuff. Seems like this situation has brought out the best and worst in people.
Yes, I resorted to name calling also. Another reason why I'll step down. I never thought anyone could make me that mad, but it happened. I'm embarrassed by it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread