What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 3 (1 Viewer)

Wadsworth

Footballguy
EDIT: Oops, I guess they changed the name of the week 2 thread, to week 3, delete this if you want.

----------------------------------------------------------

A lot of the bargains people have been riding to wins the first two weeks have bumped in price(D-Jax, J. Thomas, Shady, Vick), so this week requires a fresh look at value.

-Eddie Royal stands out as a bargain at 4,500, though it is still hard to believe the hype.

-Alex Smith might not be a sexy pick, but Philly has made both previous QBs look pretty good.

-Quizz is cheap but even with S-Jax out I am not sure he is cheap enough

-J. Bell and B. Pierce will be on the radar pending injury updates, both might be good options but neither is particularly cheap.

-Seattle D seems a great play even at 5,700.

So far I am planning to grind it out this week using a large amount of roster variance on a lot of H2H and 50/50 type of games. So far I have not found a high risk tourney roster I like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with your comments but Eagles still feel like gold. Shame they play on Thursday.

First blush lineup:

QB Alex Smith
KC @ PHI
RB LeSean McCoy
PHI v KC
RB James Starks
GB @ CIN
WR DeSean Jackson
PHI v KC
WR Pierre Garcon
WAS v DET
WR A.J. Green