What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ezekiel Elliot for Melvin Gordon? (1 Viewer)

Mkha2240

Footballguy
10 Team Standard | 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 DST, 1 K
My Team (4-3 after Week 7)
QB:
Big Ben, Manning | RB: Elliot, Hyde, R Freeman, Ito Smith | WR: Davante Adams, Sanu, Gabriel, Coutee, T Williams, A Wilson
TE: Ertz, Kittle | DST: Cardinals | K: Fairbairn

Other Team (2-4-1 after Week 7)
QB: Trubisky | RB: Gordon, Coleman, AP, K Johnson, J Williams, Sproles | WR: Kupp, Sanders, Baldwin, Cobb, Keelan Cole
TE: Kelce | DST: Bills, Ravens | K: Myers

He's offering Melvin Gordon for Ezekiel Elliot - do you think I should take this trade or will Zeke open up more with the addition of Amari Cooper?

Thanks, leave a link and I'll reply.

I would keep Zeke because of the hamstring injury to Gordon.  That would  be my biggest concerns - see Fournette and Cook. 

I’d pull the string on that. Gordon was held out as a precaution because they have the bye. Don’t worry about the hammy. It’s not like Fournette’s or Cook’s. Only 1 of Gordon/Elliott will still be playing meaningful games when your playoffs start. 

daveblev said:
I’d pull the string on that. Gordon was held out as a precaution because they have the bye. Don’t worry about the hammy. It’s not like Fournette’s or Cook’s. Only 1 of Gordon/Elliott will still be playing meaningful games when your playoffs start. 
How do you know this?  Hamstring injuries are not simple.  It was enough of a problem that they held him out a week.  That has significance.  Yes, he has a bye week but that is no guarantee that it doesn't re-occur once he starts pushing again. 

Users who are viewing this thread