What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

everyone post the unique things your league does (1 Viewer)

dboysrock94

Footballguy
I'm fairly new to these boards, I was just wondering if we could start a thread on the unique or yearly tradition that everyone has in there league to give others ideas for possibly changing up there league. every year we try to add a new rule, I just can't think of anything this year yet. last year new rule was the last place team has to buy all the beer for the next years draft. everyone eldest input is appreciated! Thanks

We have a mini drinking game throughout the draft.

Nominate a player who has already been bid on... take a shot.

bid more than you have cap space... take a shot

bid on a position you've already filled filled... take a shot.

'butcher boy said:

We do power rankings every 4 weeks with animated gif's to enhance the effect example: http://tinyurl.com/930powerrankings

Points for first downs. Not sure how unique that is but don't know many doing it.

'butcher boy said:

We do power rankings every 4 weeks with animated gif's to enhance the effect example: http://tinyurl.com/930powerrankings

Points for first downs. Not sure how unique that is but don't know many doing it.
The power rankings thing is amazing. Everyone can pack up and leave. This guy here has the best fantasy league.

We started a new 12 team league based on the Hunger Games novel.

The last place owner each year is shot and killed by the league champion.

untill there is one true champion.

3 keeper the week before August draft.

Plus

1 Face of the Franchise keeper - drafted just before nfl draft, you have to draft a rookie before they get drafted in the nfl or retain FoF player from last year. One has Calvin. Another took Luck. Rice, Blackman, Mathews...

I think I would prefer two FoF per team if the rules could be changed. The nfl draft is a little more fun with this rule.

Users who are viewing this thread