What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN Waiver Claims (1 Viewer)

skillz

Footballguy
In an ESPN league is there a way to find out whether other teams put in a claim on a player but were not successful? I am told there is a way to see if teams were interested in a particular player on waivers, or not but can't seem to figure out how to do that. Any help with this would be appreciated.

In an ESPN league is there a way to find out whether other teams put in a claim on a player but were not successful? I am told there is a way to see if teams were interested in a particular player on waivers, or not but can't seem to figure out how to do that. Any help with this would be appreciated.

The waiver report shows this...Players -> Waiver Report

I've found ESPN fantasy to be the least user friendly UI out of all the fantasy sites I've used. Just some baffling choices as to what is/isn't shown or easily available.

I guess everyone has their preferences. ESPN has a far cleaner and user friendly UI than Yahoo imo, and has less trashy features such as the laughably bad "weekly recap".

Sleeper is OK but has been very buggy the past few weeks, they are clearly having server problems.

Users who are viewing this thread