What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN Fantasy Football (1 Viewer)

PlayaHata

Footballguy
My work FF league switched to ESPN this year after enduring a multitude of problems with CBS Sportsline the last few years.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to receive e-mail notifications of things like adds/drops, lineup submissions, etc. I've looked all over the place and can't find anything.

Anyone out there familiar with ESPN fantasy? Is this possible?

A glaring omission on their part.
How idiotic of them! I'll go ahead and e-mail them to complain, sounds like that's all I can do. I already tried this past offseason to convince our commish to use MFL - guess I'll have to try again this next offseason.

A glaring omission on their part.
How idiotic of them! I'll go ahead and e-mail them to complain, sounds like that's all I can do. I already tried this past offseason to convince our commish to use MFL - guess I'll have to try again this next offseason.
ESPN = $0MFL = $70Annoying, but I'll just check the site. I actually am sending them a suggestion mail to A) include blind bid FA and B) post waiver transactions in the order that they were processed. That's what annoys me most.

I am in 4 ESPN leagues and 1 MFL league. I am going to convert at least 2 of the 3 ESPN leagues I am LM in to MFL next year. No smack boards this year, just chat boards???

MFL offers so much more and when you split the $70 across the league members, it's really not that much to pay for a better product.

This was my first year in MFL and I have been playing on ESPN 4 years running.

I am in 4 ESPN leagues and 1 MFL league. I am going to convert at least 2 of the 3 ESPN leagues I am LM in to MFL next year. No smack boards this year, just chat boards???MFL offers so much more and when you split the $70 across the league members, it's really not that much to pay for a better product.This was my first year in MFL and I have been playing on ESPN 4 years running.
Personal preference, I have leagues on both, and like the ESPN layout much better. Does MFL support conditional blind bidding? Other than that, and the transaction sorting issue, I don't see a huge functional difference, honestly.Too bad Bodog had to go and totally destroy the xpertsports software, that was the best of them all, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread