What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eli Manning (1 Viewer)

If Rivers can do it - why not Eli?

At home to Jacksonville then Washington the next 2 weeks you gotta like that.

Starting Brady over Eli because of the depleted WR core as well as the famous second half drop off the Giants have had a history with.

Picking up Shaun Hill to play over him this week. Crazy? He is a good QB no doubt, but the talent around him this year definitely had a lot to do with his impressive numbers thus far, and I expect a significant drop off.

I'd be worried man. Eli is a good NFL QB, but he's never been as good of a fantasy QB as Rivers. I definitely wouldn't keep him in "starter no matter what" territory at the least.

I don't know. Last I remember, when Eli lost Plaxico the passing game started to crumble, then the Giants as a whole came tumbling down with it. I just feel like until some playmakers return, TC is going to try to prevent turnovers.

I don't know. Last I remember, when Eli lost Plaxico the passing game started to crumble, then the Giants as a whole came tumbling down with it. I just feel like until some playmakers return, TC is going to try to prevent turnovers.

By all means he's still startable, but he isn't looking anywhere near as promising atm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread