What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ed Reed Out for Ravens (1 Viewer)

Not good for a backfield with Landry having a horrible season, CB Washington out, Safety Nakamura on IR, Rolle on the shelf all year...Rodgers could have a field day with Frank Walker back there in nickel. I'm asuming 2nd year Safety Zbikowski out of Notre Dame will get the start for Baltimore.

does this upgrade Jennings/Driver? I have to choose between Jennings and Mason.NOT WDIS!
It definitely upgrades Jennings/Driver. Mason is Flacco's go-to but Flacco has looked off the past few weeks. I'd say Driver definitely over Mason, Jennings has huge upside just depends on who Rodgers wants to go to...GB should have guys open everywhere. Ravens DE Suggs is still out as well, RLewis was visibly slowed with an ankle injury, CB Foxworth has been awful, SS Landry can't hit or cover, replacement CB Webb looks like he's going to be a player but is a rook replacing an injured Washington...unless it's PPR, i'd go Jennings over Mason. In PPR depends who's drawing coverage on Mason. Flacco is beaten up too so if GB can get to him or things get out of hand, you may see Smith at some point in this game who will probably look to KWashington and Moore over Mason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread