What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you do with this team? FFPC (1 Viewer)

Zyphros

Footballguy
So I have my dominant team in FFPC, except at QB. I'm curious what others might do with this team to make it a dominator. It's already 90% of the way there I believe. Can't find my way for that last bit of un-easyness to go away though. 

QB's - Baker Mayfield, Drew Lock

RB's - Jonathan Taylor, Cam Akers, Antonio Gibson, Miles Sanders, Eno Benjamin, DeeJay Dallas

WR's - CeeDee Lamb, AJ Brown, Chris Godwin, Courtland Sutton, Deebo Samuel, Preston Williams, Bryan Edwards

TE's - George Kittle, Albert O, Chris Herndon

K - Butker

Def - KC

1.05, 1.08, 2.02, 4.02, 6.02, 7.02

My cuts down to 16 are bolded, what would you do to make it a true dynasty? 

Don't read the rest til you answer and see if we match in our thinking

****What I want to do is use 1.05 on Pitts (if available), 1.08 on Lawrence, and 2.02 as the WR who slips. That would give me absolutely everything I feel I need, but obviously it won't go according to plan. I've already tried to package up 1.08, Deebo or Sutton for a QB, no takers. Main targets being Dak/Deshaun/Kyler/Herbert/Allen/Mahomes. Tried paying even more for Mahomes, just couldn't make it happen. So the next best thing seemed to try to position myself for Lawrence. Maybe Fields will slip to 2.02 if I don't get Lawrence? Who knows, anyways that's the current plan. 

I was along the same lines as you for the plan ahead although I would go with best available at 1.05 and not have PItts as a target due to already having Kittle at TE.  As far as when to pull the trigger on QB you will know your league better than I.  I like Wilson as my target (depending on landing spot of course - I really like him if ends up in Atlanta).  

The other thing you can do is shop 1.05 or 1.08 as you get closer to the draft for a proven QB.  You might have better luck as people get shiny new toy syndrome.  

Users who are viewing this thread