What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Giants - Week 6 TNF (1 Viewer)

Come on now....the same Andy Dalton with no playoff wins?   Try again.
To be fair Eli was hot at the right time for their SB wins. Don't get me wrong I was rooting for NYG as much as it pains me to say Because I hate NE that much but the Giants D carried them both years for the most part especially the first year. 

Flacco has a SB so lets not act get too high and mighty with playoff wins as a measurement of QB quality. Also now might not be a good time to defend Eli as a QB. 

You should rewatch the 2011 playoff game against the Niners and tell me Andy Dalton wins that game.   I'll save you the time.. he don't.
Are you saying Andy Dalton isn't capable of playing a great game here and there? Or getting hot for a couple games? The difference between the average NFL starting QB and the great NFL QBs is consistency.  Eli has never had it. 

I love the NFL, but I sure find it hard to watch the Giants. Now if they got the ball to Barkley every play and never showed Eli and his “aww shucks” look, then they might be ok. 

Don't worry guys, the Giants are a well run franchise. They knew they had an old fading QB and so they secured a quality back-up in case things went off the rails with Eli this year. 
never lose faith in Pat Shurmer. 

as an Eagles fan though, i have to say this game is enjoyable to watch. Still same old issues with banged up guys and some sloppy play in the secondary, but whole team is making up for it

Are you saying Andy Dalton isn't capable of playing a great game here and there? Or getting hot for a couple games? The difference between the average NFL starting QB and the great NFL QBs is consistency.  Eli has never had it. 
Consistent enough for 2 rings.  Andy Dalton...probably not.

Somehow Giants got a 3 and out. They need a long drive where they score, preferably 7. Just give the defense 5 minutes at least, please. And for the love of God, no I formation Barkley up the gut run, Shurmur. Way too predictable.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does the Giants offense have to do with me posting the the eagles get lucky as #### with should be picks bouncing  into their players guys, and you asking when does that happen? :lol:
True.  You're just making it sound like it happens to the Eagles more than any other team.  

Users who are viewing this thread