What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAGLES @ COWBOYS - Week 9 SNF (1 Viewer)

Going to look at so many plays if they lose this... from the Hail Mary to Dez to the PI to the ricochet FG. What next?

Ultimately, get a TD not a FG when down there in the 4th and it's moot.

i really wish the refs had to answer for their calls. that PI when Dez interfered woth Maxwell was honestly inexcusable. what is terrible is nothing will happen about it

Damn I need Witten to get 3 more points and the Eagles to win. I'm in a 12 team 3 division league with my division being the toughest from top to bottom. All teams have winning records and I am barely holding on to 1st place wit tie breakers.

It's insane how lucky this Dallas team is to keep winning these games
What do you mean? Haven't they lost 5 in a row?
Mainly the Giants game. And then the Saints game (which thankfully they ended up losing). But come crunch time, every bounce and call seems to go their way.
so one game? ya crazy lucky
Giants game. Saints game. Eagles game.

You can't argue that the number of bounces and calls that go their way is crazy. Cowboys fans in here are pretty quiet regarding the missed calls on that last drive.

Users who are viewing this thread