What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles-49ers game changed from 1:00 to 4:15 start (1 Viewer)

FOX has the doubleheader.

If that game moves, the only two early games remaining will be AZ@DET and ATL@NYJ.

And the weather reports show that the snows in NY will end after the snows in Philadelphia.

Could AZ@DET be shown to almost the entire country?

FOX has the doubleheader.If that game moves, the only two early games remaining will be AZ@DET and ATL@NYJ.And the weather reports show that the snows in NY will end after the snows in Philadelphia.Could AZ@DET be shown to almost the entire country?
It does sound like ARZ@DET will be the only Fox early game tomorrow. I would be surprised at this point if the ATL@NYJ game isn't moved to a 4:15 start.

here is a link that was updated at 11:13 Eastern saying the Eagles game is still on for a 1pm start despite erroneous reports to the contrary

It should be noted that the Flyers game at home at 1pm today is going on as scheduled :thumbup:

The Man with the Plan said:
NFL is just turning ##### now.
It's not about the game/players, it's about the road conditions and the safety of the people traveling to games.

Howard Eskin of 610wip now reporting that it has been moved to 4:15.

FTR, 49ers did arrive yesterday.

looking for further confirmation.

As an Akers owner, this worries me.

There are no other good kickers on my WW/ maybe the guy for HOU. kris brown. At least hes playin the rams in a dome. But he missed a couple last week..

should I just stick it out with akers? :unsure:

As an Akers owner, this worries me.There are no other good kickers on my WW/ maybe the guy for HOU. kris brown. At least hes playin the rams in a dome. But he missed a couple last week..should I just stick it out with akers? :thumbdown:
i hear ya. i've got two playoff matchups this week. in both i have McNabb. i've gotta make tough choices.hey homers, whatcha think about the field condition?

rotoworld says that by gametime its gonna be sunny 32 about 10 mph wind. pretty normal really. I am gonna stick with akers

I'm just happy that none of the games that can move are CBS games. Get to watch my Bengals tomorrow from the comfort of home tomorrow :shrug:

-QG

Btw, there will be a lot of seriously p-o'd Jets fans if the game starts at 1 PM. Queens and Long Island are a long drive from Jersey on a normal game day, much less trying to drive all that with a foot of snow on the ground!

Weather Thread on official Jets Forum

Not much in the thread right now but don't be surprised if you see a lot empty seats for that one.

-QG

Now if they somehow move the Jets game to 4 PM, the Cardinals-Lions game will get shown to everyone EXCEPT those in Detroit :thumbup:

-QG

LadyBeBop said:
FOX has the doubleheader.If that game moves, the only two early games remaining will be AZ@DET and ATL@NYJ.And the weather reports show that the snows in NY will end after the snows in Philadelphia.Could AZ@DET be shown to almost the entire country?
:)only way lions get a 'featured game"... playing in a dome.

what does this mean for local tv coverage?

can't show a game against a team's home game, right?

so do we get an afc game at 1 p.m.? if so, which one? hopefully its the dolphins-titans, but i doubt it.

what does this mean for local tv coverage?can't show a game against a team's home game, right?so do we get an afc game at 1 p.m.? if so, which one? hopefully its the dolphins-titans, but i doubt it.
hope not, i wanted to see chargers-bengals. Sucks would now have to flip between the 2 though

Now if they somehow move the Jets game to 4 PM, the Cardinals-Lions game will get shown to everyone EXCEPT those in Detroit :excited:
My goodness
except that the ATL@NYJ game would also have to get moved from its current 1:00pm game time for that to be possibleit if does, that would be kind of funny for a team to get blacked out and not have any other game on Fox to watch instead - PNB
Fire up the Hallmark Holiday Special

LadyBeBop said:
:pickle:only way lions get a 'featured game"... playing in a dome.
Um, Thanksgiving?Btw, maybe it's irrelevant as the Thanksgiving game is always a sellout but if it didn't sell out would they really blackout the Thanksgiving Game in Detroit? :football: -QG

LadyBeBop said:
:shrug:only way lions get a 'featured game"... playing in a dome.
Um, Thanksgiving?Btw, maybe it's irrelevant as the Thanksgiving game is always a sellout but if it didn't sell out would they really blackout the Thanksgiving Game in Detroit? :goodposting: -QG
The Cowboys have been blacked out in Dallas on Thanksgiving before, so yeah.

LadyBeBop said:
:shrug:only way lions get a 'featured game"... playing in a dome.
Um, Thanksgiving?Btw, maybe it's irrelevant as the Thanksgiving game is always a sellout but if it didn't sell out would they really blackout the Thanksgiving Game in Detroit? :kicksrock: -QG
The Cowboys have been blacked out in Dallas on Thanksgiving before, so yeah.
:lmao: That seems crazy to me.-QG

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this confirmed. I keep flipping players in my lineup. If the game is moved to 4:15 then I have more time to think about it

I just caught the halftime update of the Cowboys and Saints game, and they indicated that the snow for tomorrow's game should be finished at game time. The field also has a heating system, so there should be no ice/snow on the surface at kickoff.

Faust said:
I just caught the halftime update of the Cowboys and Saints game, and they indicated that the snow for tomorrow's game should be finished at game time. The field also has a heating system, so there should be no ice/snow on the surface at kickoff.
did you watch any of the DIII title game today? That's what the linc will look like sunday. plenty of snow around the field, basically clear and dry on the field.its supposed to be breezy (15 mph). i'm more concerned about that. but i'm starting alex smith.

sunday just went from a great day to a crappy day.

went from eagles at 1 and chargers/bengals, packers/steelers at 4 to falcons/jets and pats/bills at 1 with eagles at 4. just awful.

sunday just went from a great day to a crappy day.went from eagles at 1 and chargers/bengals, packers/steelers at 4 to falcons/jets and pats/bills at 1 with eagles at 4. just awful.
Be glad the jets game didnt get pushed back and have to watch my Kittys.

sunday just went from a great day to a crappy day.went from eagles at 1 and chargers/bengals, packers/steelers at 4 to falcons/jets and pats/bills at 1 with eagles at 4. just awful.
Be glad the jets game didnt get pushed back and have to watch my Kittys.
i'd rather watch the cardinals than either the jets or falcons. (i own boldin and no one on either other team). i may actually subscribe to red zone.

Users who are viewing this thread