What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Value : Todd Gurley vs. Le'Veon Bell (1 Viewer)

Aznflyer14

Footballguy
Being in 12 teams PPR league, I certainly could use input on this dynasty trade involving Gurley and Bell. What's your overall dynasty value on Gurley?  And Bell?  I own Gurley and there is an owner who really wants Gurley.  Which RB would you rather have?  Bell who would get a higher volume than Gurley.  Gurley is likely to be part of RBBC with Henderson (more like 70/75 - 30/25 split).  

I have them as very close with Gurley getting a slight nod due to a better situation.  Both have risks and questions but I have them in the same tier.  You didn't really outline an offer.  Were you offered Bell straight up for Gurley?

I like Gurley quite a bit more than Bell. Gurley is younger, in an elite offense, and isn't coming off a year of sitting out. His knee is a concern, but Bell has many bigger concerns. 

I'd want a lot thrown in with Bell to give up Gurley, like multiple 1st rounders, or a high end WR. 

Users who are viewing this thread