What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade Question: Rodgers/Chubb/C. Davis for Zeke/1.08 (1 Viewer)

better side?

• Rodgers/Chubb/Davis

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Zeke/1.08

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Long Ball Larry

Footballguy
So I have a glut of players in this dynasty league.  Keep 6 forever, but only 2 RBs each year and must keep 1 of TE/K/DEF.

At QB, I have Rodgers and Mayfield

RB - Kamara, Chubb, Howard

WR - Julio, Evans, Corey Davis, Godwin, Sutton

TE - Kittle, Burton

16-team, small PPR, start 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex

Plan to keep Kamara, Chubb, Julio, Evans, Kittle, Mayfield

Should have thought about more of this earlier, but it is what it is now.  

Is Rodgers/Chubb/Davis too much to give up for Zeke and 1.08 (note that 1.08 is like player 104 after keepers, though we don't have a rookie draft, so includes all rookies)?  does it matter, because otherwise I'm losing players for nothing?  do it start with Howard and then try to do a different trade with Chubb maybe another WR for some draft pick?  Most teams are pretty set at QB, so my options are limited.

I’d rather have the Chubb side. Zeke concerns me, and it’s just a lot of  talent on the chubb side 

I wouldn’t mind your feedback on my dynasty draft topic above. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would much rather have the Chubb side - especially with the holdout brewing.  I would hold tight and see how the season starts off and then try and maximize value on Rodgers as the league is getting closer to the playoffs.  No need to do anything right now unless you get way overpaid on something. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would much rather have the Chubb side - especially with the holdout brewing.  I would hold tight and see how the season starts off and then try and maximize value on Rodgers as the league is getting closer to the playoffs.  No need to do anything right now unless you get way overpaid on something. 
to be clear, here is the issue:

As potential keepers, I have (in my order of preference, roughly)

Kamara

Julio

Chubb

Evans

Mayfield

Kittle (because we have to keep 1 TE, DEF or K)

Rodgers

Davis

Sutton

Godwin

Keeper deadline is around 8/24.  Draft is 8/25.  I am going to have to cut some guys that I would rather not cut, so trying to figure out how to maximize what I have.  (Again, my stupidity for not having been more proactive)

to be clear, here is the issue:

As potential keepers, I have (in my order of preference, roughly)

Kamara

Julio

Chubb

Evans

Mayfield

Kittle (because we have to keep 1 TE, DEF or K)

Rodgers

Davis

Sutton

Godwin

Keeper deadline is around 8/24.  Draft is 8/25.  I am going to have to cut some guys that I would rather not cut, so trying to figure out how to maximize what I have.  (Again, my stupidity for not having been more proactive)
Yes it matters because if you give up players for basically nothing (taking a big loss on a trade is like giving them up for nothing) you are making another team better and if those players end up in the draft it gives more good players in the draft to let better players slide to you in the draft. 

I understand maybe getting back 80 cents on the dollar in a deal since you are losing that 30 cents for nothing if you don't but I think that is too much of an overpay and additional risk with the contract situation.  I hold tight unless you can get a more favorable deal. 

Users who are viewing this thread