What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Player Pick Value (1 Viewer)

Braktastic

Footballguy
Is there a feature here or a site somewhere else that can give me an idea of what a veteran's worth in rookie draft picks is?

Is there a feature here or a site somewhere else that can give me an idea of what a veteran's worth in rookie draft picks is?
Rotoviz has a 'player trade calculator', but no actual rookie picks (ie 1.01, 1.02, etc). You could enter the names of the players that would have been drafted at those spots tho to get a sense of assumed value based on ADP and however they put together their formulas.

Disclaimer: Rotoviz is a premium site, so you may or may not be able to view the page

ADP data from startups or startup mocks using rookie picks as draftable assets may be somewhat helpful. MFL has some going and also has some of the adp data available for thenplayers at least, not so sure about rookie picks

Edit*

Am not finding any 2016 data yet, may have to wait til they start doing public draft onlys again

Last edited by a moderator:
What I am doing is taking DLF's January ADP and layering in the rookie placeholders based on rookie placement among ADP in Feb 2014 & 2015 as well as some personal adjustments based on the draft class. I've used this for a startup draft and the rookie picks through the 1st round were pretty close to where I had them pegged in my hybrid ADP.

Users who are viewing this thread