What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DYNASTY LEAGUE input (1 Viewer)

BIGT

Footballguy
12 team Dynasty league. All TD = 6 and PPR. 26 man roster. Starting lineup. QB/2RB/2WR/TE/2 Flex/K/3IDP.

Team 13 dropped out. All players have been thrown into FA pool for FAAB bidding (1000). Bidding starts On 8/28

Trying to get input on amount of FAAB for players values by position.

QB - Goff/Carr

RB - T. Coleman / R. Freeman / N. Himes

WR - Cupp  / T. Lockett  / G. Allison

Is using say 40% of my 1000 FAAB  for Coleman  20% for Freeman and 20-25% for Cupp and Lockett prudent?

I am more interested in the RBs but will put bids in for above mentioned players, likely leaving less than 200 FAAB left for the whole season.

Any thoughts or advice on how to proceed?

Thanks in advance for anyone that takes the time to respond.

12 team Dynasty league. All TD = 6 and PPR. 26 man roster. Starting lineup. QB/2RB/2WR/TE/2 Flex/K/3IDP.

Team 13 dropped out. All players have been thrown into FA pool for FAAB bidding (1000). Bidding starts On 8/28

Trying to get input on amount of FAAB for players values by position.

QB - Goff/Carr

RB - T. Coleman / R. Freeman / N. Himes

WR - Cupp  / T. Lockett  / G. Allison

Is using say 40% of my 1000 FAAB  for Coleman  20% for Freeman and 20-25% for Cupp and Lockett prudent?

I am more interested in the RBs but will put bids in for above mentioned players, likely leaving less than 200 FAAB left for the whole season.

Any thoughts or advice on how to proceed?

Thanks in advance for anyone that takes the time to respond.
I’d go big on Coleman/kupp/Lockett- I wouldn’t worry about having $$ left. You need a rb, what would those 3 guys packaged get you? Established young players don’t just drop into the ww pool like this. And of those guys, the wrs likely have more long term value, regardless of immediate team needs. I’d be willing to bet that someone puts in an offer of more than 50% on each guy, maybe up to 75%. I could see someone just going 100% on Kupp or Lockett. So trying to nickel and dime and think you’re getting a shot at all 3 and keeping some $$ on the table is a pipe dream. Pick one, make a strong offer. You can probably get freeman and have some $$ left but again I think someone will throw 40-50% at him as well. 

Thanks for input

Wanted to provide the results of the FA waiver run. Info may be useful to some in the same situation.

Auctioning - Cooper Kupp

Mikea197 Winning Bid $950 

RICKY BOBBY $426 Lost

Allenyard /Pollock $425 Lost

Auctioning -  Coleman

Team Drogon Winning Bid $667 

Brady Bunch $444 Lost

Allenyard /Pollock $350 Lost

AERIAL BRIGADE $323 Lost

Auctioning - Tyler Lockett

Fantasy God Winning Bid $653 

Allenyard /Pollock $425 Lost