What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: How valuable is Gordon/Gurley in Dallas? (1 Viewer)

Concept Coop

Footballguy
Gordon or Gurley go to Dallas in the first round; assuming Murray is gone, where do they rank? Among RBs? In a start up?

No brainers to go ahead of Gordon/Gurley in that scenario

Dez

OBJ

Julio

AJ Green

A Brown

Gronk

Luck

Rodgers

Bell

Graham

in the conversation:

Jeffery

Watkins

Evans

Cobb

McCoy

Lacy

Calvin

I'd say late first/early second in a 12 teamer.

I'd take those guys over most anybody in a start up if they go to Dallas. That o-line is capable of creating the next Emmitt.

The dynasty rb landscape is awful right now outside of Bell. If either Gurley/gordon get drafted in the 1st round to Dallas they are in the conversation as the #2 rb behind bell.

It's more of a statement about how bad the rb's are in dynasty than anything else. I'd still take 6-8 wr's and Luck/Rodgers for sure above them but after that would consider the Dallas 1st rd RB.

So late 1st/early 2nd in a startup.

The dynasty rb landscape is awful right now outside of Bell. If either Gurley/gordon get drafted in the 1st round to Dallas they are in the conversation as the #2 rb behind bell.

It's more of a statement about how bad the rb's are in dynasty than anything else. I'd still take 6-8 wr's and Luck/Rodgers for sure above them but after that would consider the Dallas 1st rd RB.

So late 1st/early 2nd in a startup.
Assuming a more balanced approach than going all in for 2015-2016; they're both in the conversation if they go anywhere with a competent coaching staff who doesn't want to force RBBC, assuming they're not behind one of the top backs.

In a league where I'm a strong competitor for 2015, I probably put them behind Charles, McCoy, Murray*, Bell, and Lacy.

If we're just starting out or I'm not a strong competitor, I would have them behind Lacy and Bell.

* assuming Murray signs in a good spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread