What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop J. Howard for D. Henry? Short bench, best ball (1 Viewer)

BlueDredSo

Footballguy
Very short bench (as in we get 3 & only 3 RBs), Best ball league

Do I drop Jordan Howard for Derrick Henry? I'm actually surprised Henry is available. I'm a little worried about Howard and his schedule is brutal for the next few weeks at least. Already started 0-2 and definitely need a shot in the arm for this team.

Thoughts? TIA

Yes I would

Henry may prove to be little sporadic but he'll give you help now with Murray's hamstring flaring up.

I have no faith in Chicago's offense to produce and with Howard hurting I don't see how he can produce fantasy points.

Yep, exactly what I was thinking. Chicago looks terrible, Howard is hurt, Henry might be huge if he becomes the #1 in TEN, especially if Murray isn't even available.

I hate giving up on my 1st rd pick (12/12 - him and M. Thomas at the turn), but I can't wait around any longer. I have to pounce on Henry now before it's too late. I can't go 0-3.

Thanks for your help.  

I'd drop Howard for Henry in this situation.  They seem to be trending in opposite directions.  I think best case for Howard is he comes back healthy but splits touches with Cohen, since the Bears will be trailing most games.  Henry is the younger, healthier, more productive RB in Tennessee.  I only see his value rising.

Good luck!

The way your league is set up with the benches, you should drop any non-stud who is hurt. Henry is healthier and likely better than Howard.

Users who are viewing this thread