What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop Dixon for ajayi/langford (1 Viewer)

Wayne Kenof

Footballguy
Would you guys drop Dixon for Ajayi or Langford? Or would you just stand pat 

Standard scoring non PPR 

rest of team

Qb: Rodgers

Rb: d.murray j.charles s.ware t.coleman j.mckinnon

Wr: nelson Edelman t.williams s.shepard t.pryor

Te: olsen eifert

Dst: ari

K: gano

im also thinking of dropping McKinnon as well since I never use him and no one trades in the league.. 

Thanks,

-WHIR!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sold on Ajayi after one great game, but Dixon and Langford do nothing for me. I think Dixon has talent, but im not sure the opportunity is going to be there consistently this year. Langford is worthless. 

Im not sold on Ajayi after one great game, but Dixon and Langford do nothing for me. I think Dixon has talent, but im not sure the opportunity is going to be there consistently this year. Langford is worthless. 
I'm not sold on ajayi either. Seen a lot of posts talking about picking him up. Didn't know if I was missing something. I had a feeling people would say Langford is useless, not sure why I put his name in the mix

should I look at adding someone else? Eifert doesn't look healthy enough and was saving him for olsens bye week (this week)

I don't like Ajayi but he is at least playing and getting touches for the time being.  Langford has lost his job and will a COP from here on out and Dixon isn't healthy while West is getting the job done.

Users who are viewing this thread