What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 1wr/1rb/1flex -WHIR!! (1 Viewer)

Wayne Kenof

Footballguy
Non PPR Standard league scoring with qb bonuses

qb: Rodgers (bye) k.cousins (cle)

rb: d.murray (@hou)

rb2 (pick 1): s.ware (@pit) j.charles (@pit UPDATE: he is playing) j.mckinnon (nyg) t.coleman (car)

wr: s.sheppard (@min)

wr2 (pick 1): Edelman (buf) t.pryor (@wsh) t.williams (no)

flex (pick 1 wr/rb):

te: Olsen 

dst: ari (la) 

k: gano (@atl)

i still have ap who do I pick up on waivers?

c.ivory

washington

k.drake

cj spiller

c.beasley

k.white

j.crowder

t.smith

p.garcon

t.austin

k.britt

can always pick up a te for olsen's bye (week7)

j.graham (@ari)

h.henry (@atl)

walford (@jax)

c.brate (@sf)

-leave a link

Last edited by a moderator:
I'ld pick up Beasley, especially now with the news Dez is out this week. (if that is Det's Washington?? he's also a good add)

For starts:
Ware

Williams

Coleman

I'ld pick up Beasley, especially now with the news Dez is out this week. (if that is Det's Washington?? he's also a good add)

For starts:
Ware

Williams

Coleman
Thanks for your response, yes it is Dwayne Washington from det

not sure who to drop

for Washington and Beasley 

Unless you want to drop McKinnon (But I dunno if Washington is an upgrade on him anyway? I personally think it is, but most people seem to like McKinnon more than I do it seems) I don't think you can grab both

Decide which position you would rather and grab one of them.

(then you can grab your extra TE later and cut Cousins since rodgers bye will already be passed)

ALSO - I change my flex recommendation from Coleman to whichever of the 2 guys you decide to take from the wire, they're both good plays this week!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go with Ware, Williams, and Coleman.  As for the wire, I would pick up Ivory or Washington - I think Ivory has a bigger upside because I think Yeldon is terrible but Ivory is dealing with some injuries.  Is Dixon (Bal) available on your wire?  If so, you could consider him as he has a chance to be the starter once he's back from his knee injury.

Ware is an easy choice in that category. 

Williams is a fairly easy choice due to the Saints matchup

For Flex I would pick up Beasley and go with him.  With Dez out he should be targeted more than usual.

Gally said:
Ware is an easy choice in that category. 

Williams is a fairly easy choice due to the Saints matchup

For Flex I would pick up Beasley and go with him.  With Dez out he should be targeted more than usual.
Thanks

already picked up Washington 

Users who are viewing this thread