What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop a TE (1 Viewer)

BigAl21

Footballguy
I need to drop one of the following TE; non-keeper so simply looking forward to ROS outlook. Very few FA dollars left so I included whether or not they had their bye

1. Hockenson - definitely not dropping, already had his bye

2. Fant - getting targets, nothing down the field and limited TDs. Albert O is eating into his targets it seems of late. didn't have his bye

3. Freiermuth - coming on strong of late. loved watching him grow up on MNF last week, already had his bye

4. Know - low target numbers, efficient, and catches TDs. I own Allen so that's nice stack if needed, already had his bye

I think Fant is the odd man out.  He has a lot of competition for targets (Jeudy, Sutton, Patrick) and 2 good RB's.  Not sure what size league or roster requirements you have but that's a lot of TE's.   Maybe you can package one of these guys for an upgrade elsewhere?  I'd think you could get by with Hock and Knox if you only need to play 1.  Good luck.  

I think Fant is the odd man out.  He has a lot of competition for targets (Jeudy, Sutton, Patrick) and 2 good RB's.  Not sure what size league or roster requirements you have but that's a lot of TE's.   Maybe you can package one of these guys for an upgrade elsewhere?  I'd think you could get by with Hock and Knox if you only need to play 1.  Good luck.  
Thanks. I think it is Fant as well. Trade deadline has just passed - basic was blocking from other owners, but I have some many injuries adding up I can no longer block. 

Users who are viewing this thread