What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drafting 3rd in 14 tm - HELP! (1 Viewer)

Chefb2016

Footballguy
14 team league - PPR with 10 pts per TD for pass/rush/rec and 10 pt yardage bonuses.

I’ve drawn the 3rd pick. I’m really torn on who to go with.

Jefferson will probably go 1 or 2

That leaves CMC or Chase will fall to me.

CMC’s injury history really scares me. Ekeler also gives me a bit of heartburn.

I’m really big on Nick Chubb…he’s one of my favorite players, but I know most will say this is too early for him. I’m also really intrigued by Bijan Robinson (watched him a lot in college).

What do you guys think?

Chase/CMC or Chubb?

Thanks!!

I’m really big on Nick Chubb…he’s one of my favorite players, but I know most will say this is too early for him. I’m also really intrigued by Bijan Robinson (watched him a lot in college).
If you don't take Chubb at 1.03 you won't get him so it's not too early to take him if you really want him. You could try and trade back if he is the guy you want but then you have to guess how far back to go. It's a game of chicken.

This game is supposed to be fun. If Chubb is your guy just take him. It won't ruin your team and you are calling your shot.

If it's me I take whoever falls to me from CMC/Jefferson/Chase

Users who are viewing this thread