What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator Classic Question (1 Viewer)

18to44

Footballguy
Reposting from the Mock Drafts R Us forum for greater visibility.

Looking for a way to expand the Player Pool window so that the Notes fields are visible. I tried editing the DraftDominator.ini file and increasing the value for Player Pool Width from its default of 6075 but that didn't have any effect.

I've been using the classic version for many years but don't recall this problem in the past.

Appreciate any assistance the group can provide.

Looking for a way to expand the Player Pool window so that the Notes fields are visible. I tried editing the DraftDominator.ini file and increasing the value for Player Pool Width from its default of 6075 but that didn't have any effect.

I've been using the classic version for many years but don't recall this problem in the past.

I don't have any answers for you, but you might try looking around here: https://sportsguys.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003468814-Draft-Dominator

I don't have any answers for you, but you might try looking around here: https://sportsguys.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003468814-Draft-Dominator
Appreciate the link. Nothing specific to my issue but it pointed me to how to contact support. Thanks!

I still use the classic DD. You should be able to grab the right edge of the Play Pool window and drag it to the right, expanding it.

I still use the classic DD. You should be able to grab the right edge of the Play Pool window and drag it to the right, expanding it.
It's working now for some inexplicable reason. Probably user error. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread