What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Boards ........ Recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Kai's Hero

Footballguy
Our league is going to use a draft board kit for the first time this year at our draft in Las Vegas and would like to get recommendations from others on what you've used and your likes, dislikes. Thanks.

Dont bother with the stickers, wastes too much time trying to find them, just write them in.

Our league is going to use a draft board kit for the first time this year at our draft in Las Vegas and would like to get recommendations from others on what you've used and your likes, dislikes. Thanks.
There are a number of ladies that walk the night in that town. Im certain they would allow you to use them as a draft board. Other than that I would go down to staples and buy some butcher paper and a sharpie.

Dont bother with the stickers, wastes too much time trying to find them, just write them in.
color coated stickers are worth it.... gives you ability to easily assess the draft while it's in progress... helps me if i need a TE or QB, i can survey the board very quickly to see who has one of those so i know if i can wait a round or not.

i use this site every year to buy stickers for my league. http://www.savethedraft.com/ i havent tried their draft board itself, but their stickers are excellent

Last edited by a moderator:
We have been using the Jumbo board and labels from draftkit.com for the last few years and are very happy with it. Nothing fancy, but it is a big board and the labels are huge.

If you have access to a laptop and projector or large TV I highly recommend Fandraft.com software. Our league moved from stickers to digital last season and really took the draft experience up a notch. Plus speeds up the draft as there is no searching for stickers. If that's not possible we used draftkit.com stickers/draft board for years before that with no issues.

color coated stickers are worth it.... gives you ability to easily assess the draft while it's in progress... helps me if i need a TE or QB, i can survey the board very quickly to see who has one of those so i know if i can wait a round or not.

i use this site every year to buy stickers for my league. http://www.savethedraft.com/ i havent tried their draft board itself, but their stickers are excellent
We color code it by writing with color markers.

Pretty sure my league uses draftkit.com. Looks sketchy, but the kit is usually really good. Usually has most, if not all, of the players we're drafting, and it's color coded. I know there is software you can probably use for free, but there's just something about going up and sticking your guy on the board that's exciting. My league has been around since I was in high school, and we've been using this kit for quite a few years now. Worth it, to me.

amicsta said:
Pretty sure my league uses draftkit.com. Looks sketchy, but the kit is usually really good. Usually has most, if not all, of the players we're drafting, and it's color coded. I know there is software you can probably use for free, but there's just something about going up and sticking your guy on the board that's exciting. My league has been around since I was in high school, and we've been using this kit for quite a few years now. Worth it, to me.
Always use these guys when I use a draft board. Honestly one of the first companies in the FF community.

amicsta said:
Always use these guys when I use a draft board. Honestly one of the first companies in the FF community.
Yep. Another vote for quality product and service. Been using them for over a decade I think, and I'll use them annually until they give me reason not to.

Users who are viewing this thread