What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dontrelle Inman | San Diego Wide Receiver (1 Viewer)

I'm thinking about playing him over Thielen... I mean the guy has to get looks with the total lack of options right?
You would think, but it doesn't always work that way. I picked him up but can't take that chance this week.  Sitting Thielen is crazy and I'm a Bears fan. Sanders got a ton of catches against the Bears. 

Placed on IR with a quad injury.  Not a lot of info on Willams at the moment.

Who's the next man up?

Washington signed WR Dontrelle Inam.

The veteran joins one of the league's youngest and least experienced wide receiver groups. Washington Football Team insider JP Finlay believes Inman will compete with rookie wideout Antonio Gandy-Golden to start opposite Terry McLaurin. Inman's most productive season came in 2016, when he saw 97 targets with the Chargers and finished the year as fantasy's 47th highest scoring receiver.
Whelp this takes the steam outta Gandy-Golden. Inman is one or those receivers who seems to do well wherever he goes but can't seem to stick on a team. With how raw Gandy-Golden is and Gibson's gadget nature, if Inman still has the traits I remember he's going to start on the outside with "F1" McLaurin.

The Athletic's Ben Standig believes Dontrelle Inman is the "early favorite" to be Washington's second outside receiver.

Washington's receiver depth chart is arguably the worst in the NFL, but someone has to start alongside Terry McLaurin. The favorite in the slot is Steven Sims with Inman impressing enough to be the early favorite as the second outside receiver in three-receiver sets. Inman hasn't been fantasy viable since 2016 and isn't likely to be anything more than a bye week dart throw in deep fantasy leagues this year. He has to hold off rookie Antonio Gandy-Golden to keep this potential starting job.

SOURCE: The Athletic

Aug 19, 2020, 8:42 PM ET

Users who are viewing this thread