What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Done with Footballguys (1 Viewer)

RabidSniper4 said:
I am about to lose in the championship for the fourth time in 8 years. I will be 0-4 in the title game. Well footballguys has helped me get here, they haven't been able to help me get a title. I am done with them.
The Buffalo Bills canceled their FBG's subscription after they lost their 4th Super Bowl and they've never been back.

gllllllll!
Hitler quit after Levin got put on staff.
As well he should.

I am about to lose in the championship for the fourth time in 8 years. I will be 0-4 in the title game. Well footballguys has helped me get here, they haven't been able to help me get a title. I am done with them.
Please make sure to click the appropriate link to renew and send a personalized message to Dodds thanking him for your Championship. You can post her once that's done so we are sure it's taken care of. Thanks!

Hmmmm, I've won 4 out of the last six years using Football Guys.

The Shark Pool helps me quite a bit. For instance, this week's defense thread prompted me to do a last minute switch back to the Buffalo D instead of the Cleveland D. That was the difference in my game.

As for the content, both free and premium, it's like any other source: often valuable, sometimes specious, but always to be taken in with a critical eye. Now and then the advice here steers me wrong but I think it's by far helped me out more than hurt me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait! Let me get this straight. This dude comes on here and calls out FBG for getting him to the championship 4 years in a row but not helping him win it before his game is even decided? Then he actually wins his championship this year?

Let me see if I can articulate this properly because I think it's important for your growth as a man.

YOU ####### PU $$ SY!!!!!

What a bizarre thread... I guess I'm glad you won? Or would it have been more just for you to win by a point and then let a stat correction reverse it in 2 days... either way it's really tacky to insult the diner that gives you free lunch because you weren't full when you left.

Good for you. :thumbup:

You can't just quit though. Not you. YOU are a man of strength, intelligence and conviction. Quitting isn't good enough. There is no other choice but to start your own, competing site. I know your drafting software will be top of the line too. There was once a great man that posted here that said he was going to do the same thing but he failed. He was only great though, you're EXCEPTIONAL. You're a fantasy football gangster. You won't be denied.
How long did it take you to draft this paragraph up?
Shamrock Pride, it's nice to meet you, I'm Bob. I too have a lot of dirty Scottish and Irish blood running through my body so I like the screen name.

A couple of minutes? Why do you ask?
You have been polluting this board for years and need to be booted "bob" or whatever your real name is. I finished in last place of my 17 team monkey-###-grab rules league last year because you suggested I make Sam Bradford the lynchpin of my dual-flip-take-a-dip redraft strategy.So go #### yourself bob. Get out of here. Doosh.
Wtf just happened...On a side note, please do explain this "dual flip take a dip" strategy. You have my attention.
Nothing, bro. You couldn't handle it. Basically it requires drafting the worst possible players at each position then submitting lineups for your opponent and the team that scores the most points opponent wins based on the difference of points against.

Like I said, way too advanced for the common shark.
If you are suggesting Sam Bradford is a bad QB, and it seems like you are, then you can expect this post to be deleted soon by you-know-who.
Voldemort?

Good for you. :thumbup:

You can't just quit though. Not you. YOU are a man of strength, intelligence and conviction. Quitting isn't good enough. There is no other choice but to start your own, competing site. I know your drafting software will be top of the line too. There was once a great man that posted here that said he was going to do the same thing but he failed. He was only great though, you're EXCEPTIONAL. You're a fantasy football gangster. You won't be denied.
How long did it take you to draft this paragraph up?
Shamrock Pride, it's nice to meet you, I'm Bob. I too have a lot of dirty Scottish and Irish blood running through my body so I like the screen name.

A couple of minutes? Why do you ask?
You have been polluting this board for years and need to be booted "bob" or whatever your real name is. I finished in last place of my 17 team monkey-###-grab rules league last year because you suggested I make Sam Bradford the lynchpin of my dual-flip-take-a-dip redraft strategy.So go #### yourself bob. Get out of here. Doosh.
Wtf just happened...On a side note, please do explain this "dual flip take a dip" strategy. You have my attention.
Nothing, bro. You couldn't handle it. Basically it requires drafting the worst possible players at each position then submitting lineups for your opponent and the team that scores the most points opponent wins based on the difference of points against.Like I said, way too advanced for the common shark.
If you are suggesting Sam Bradford is a bad QB, and it seems like you are, then you can expect this post to be deleted soon by you-know-who.
Voldemort?
He who shall not be named...

I just won a 20 team fantasy football league for the fourth time in nine years.

I only say this to make you feel worse about yourself!

:lol:

The problem is that you are buying into the silliness that FBG has a magic formula for winning. I am about 98% certain that I do just as well - maybe better - without their pay service.

And certainly they are not to blame for your losses - and probably not for your wins either.
I don't view it like FBG has any magic formula. I've said it before in other threads, what I pay for is not answers, it's what FBG does exceptionally well, and that's bring me tons of fantasy specific information in a convenient and easy to digest format, and usually in a very entertaining manner. I then use that information to make my own decisions. The articles, daily email with news aggregation, stat resources, and most particularly the many podcasts, are all incredibly worthwhile. They throw so many hours of content at me every week I don't even have time to get through it all, I just pick those things that are most important to me. Leading up to, and during the season, I'm incredibly informed on the facts as well as the opinions of many experts.

Having all that at my disposal is well worth the annual fee. Could I go and get all that on my own rather than having it handed to me on a platter? Most of it sure, but not the podcasts, and who has time for that anyway. Count me as a very satisfied customer.

EDIT: In fact, I'm going to repost this in a "thanks FBGs" thread.

FBG does have a no questions asked money back guarantee.

though it might be unusual to ask WEEK SEVENTEEN!

that would be kind of like eating all of a hamburger except for one bite, than going back and saying it wasn't tasty and you want a refund.

that would be kind of like eating all of a hamburger except for one bite, than going back and saying it wasn't tasty and you want a refund.
Bob, I am ashamed to say one time at college, I did just this. I was short a little money after going out all night and the cheeseburger I ate wasn't what I ordered but I was hungry so I ate most of it despite the incorrect make of the burger. With much less than 1/2 left, I went up and asked for a new one, this isn't what I ordered.

The guy asked me if it took most of the burger to find out it wasn't what I ordered and I just shrugged and he gave me a bran new burger the way I ordered it. I feel bad to this day, but now I feel better getting this off my chest today.

I can't believe this ####.

I was up 8 in my league's Super Bowl going into the final game. Playing this guy who has been to the Super Bowl a bunch of times in the last 8 years, but never wins. My private nickname for his team is "The Bills".

And he goes and beats me because he has the 49ers defense playing. Freaking blind luck #### ####ing #### #### ########.

That's it, I'm done with Footballguys.

Bob, I am ashamed to say one time at college, I did just this. I was short a little money after going out all night and the cheeseburger I ate wasn't what I ordered but I was hungry so I ate most of it despite the incorrect make of the burger. With much less than 1/2 left, I went up and asked for a new one, this isn't what I ordered.

The guy asked me if it took most of the burger to find out it wasn't what I ordered and I just shrugged and he gave me a bran new burger the way I ordered it. I feel bad to this day, but now I feel better getting this off my chest today.
you are not going to be able to live this one down. fbgers look down on this sort of behavior.

you are not going to be able to live this one down. fbgers look down on this sort of behavior.
actually, that is pretty hilarious (I mean, laughing with, not at cowboy). I recall doing it after a bite or two (not giant, half burger bites, either :) ).

The Chachinator won 3 of 3 big money leagues this year. The Chachinator won 3 of 3 last year. The Chachinator did not use FBG at all.

The Chachinator was winning 1 of 3 (not bad) prior and using FBG.

The Chachinator >>>>> FBG pay service

The Chachinator won 3 of 3 big money leagues this year. The Chachinator won 3 of 3 last year. The Chachinator did not use FBG at all.

Nobody subscribes to The Chachinator.

FBG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nobody Loves Chachinator

The Chachinator May not use the FBG pay service, but he does subject the shark pool and its members to terrible unfunny shtick. you should have to pay us to read your drivel.

How did you win with your Eagles and Seahawk players on your bench?

I was walking down the street a few minutes ago and got mugged.

I immediately came here to FBG to cancel my user name. Done with this nonsense. If FBG got me that championship I could have afforded a cab and avoided that robber guy.

buck naked said:
Chachi said:

How did you win with your Eagles and Seahawk players on your bench?
I had Dalton in over Wilson. No other Eagles/Hawks. Your reading comprehension needs work. I had always said they "might" rest their starters. Well, they did not. Either way the Chachinator was correct.

Don't blame FBG because you can't draft or manage a team dip####.

Users who are viewing this thread