What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Dolphins at Defending World Champion Kansas City Chiefs (+3.5, 44) - Yep We Are Cuttin’ Glass Over Here Today! *** (1 Viewer)

I honestly gave Miami a good chance to win this game, and now I think I was just being a contrarian about that. Why did I expect anything other than what we're all seeing?

Edit: I know, it's early. But KC has been really dominant so far.

I had the same exact thought process (down to "maybe you're just being contrarian"), but they're back in it.

Why did KC just remember how to throw the ball effectively? That would have been so nice this year if you had Mahomes as your fantasy QB.

Kelce gets the ball wide open, why would Miami not have someone covering him?
I don't understand why you would ever free release him or let him run wild down the middle

Does Fangs ever teach gang tackling? Why am I watching Eli Apple struggle to get Rice on the ground while other Miami DBs are standing there watching him?
HIT HIM!!!

Good response here from Mahomes but this is for sure the Mahomes you want if you are Miami. Having to dink and dunk.

Did anyone think Mahomes wasn't gonna run thru Miami for 30 yds and 4th and 4?
Baby Seals on Defense just waiting to be clubbed by Mahomes

FGs are a win for the Miami Defense tonight, they are going to need the Offense to help them out big time tonight.
Miami got 1 big play so far, they haven't sustained a drive in the 1st Half

Tua is Miami's leading rusher. KC with a 2-1 time of possession advantage. This drive could determine the outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread