What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Dolphins at Defending World Champion Kansas City Chiefs (+3.5, 44) - Yep We Are Cuttin’ Glass Over Here Today! *** (1 Viewer)

I'm sorry, but Peacock's commercials are god awful. I'm watching with my six-year-old and they're running commercials with guns, scary clowns, people bleeding out. He stated that it was nightmare stuff. If I was a Twitter person, I'd be letting them know.
Is that any different than the commercials on any station at night? I actually agree with you though in the big idea. It's a wider problem- nothing is really family friendly any more.

I'm sorry, but Peacock's commercials are god awful. I'm watching with my six-year-old and they're running commercials with guns, scary clowns, people bleeding out. He stated that it was nightmare stuff. If I was a Twitter person, I'd be letting them know.
Is that any different than the commercials on any station at night? I actually agree with you though in the big idea. It's a wider problem- nothing is really family friendly any more.
I hear that. I caught a bit of Armageddon on AMC last night before dozing off and about fell over when Billy Bob's f-bomb was left in. Maybe I am just used to it to where I usually don't notice it, but I thought "normal" cable channels like that at least still censored out f-bombs.

Two problems. One, the commercials are forced to cater to the garbage on Peacock, so we aren't blasted with the 40% pharmaceutical ads and the 25% light beer that we normally get. It's been (so far) nothing but violent shows. Second, being on Peacock it's tougher to just switch out of the commercials. Can't bounce to the weather channel during a commercial break.

Enjoy the game fellas. Chiefs are terrible and hope they win.

See ya on the other side. :suds:
Good Luck today, enjoy the game
Miami has not won a Playoff game in 24 years
I'm hoping they can change that tonight

-I'll be most interested in the play calling from McDaniel and also Tua's ability to connect with some of his weapons which lately has not been as often
Both Hill and Waddle have been battling injuries

-Achane and Mostert on the ground and Miami's ability to run block by the OL are the wildcards today on Offense for Miami

One other thing, Miami has not finished off drives of late, they need some TDs tonight

Chiefs 22
Phins 17

Still like the under better than the spread with such low temperatures, I think it might be tough throwing a heavy ball tonight

Good news, Phin fans! Taylor Swift is in the house!

They could not wait to show her walking into the stadium...I know there are people openly rooting against the Chiefs and I think most fans would prefer none of this entertainment spotlight were on the team.
A lot of people are stupid, though. If you (the general you) are that bothered by the mere presence of Taylor Swift, then turn the game off and see a shrink about getting her out of your head.
Yikes!

That kick off was terrible, if that is any indication of what it's like kicking tonight, FGs are gonna be tough from all ranges including the dreaded XPs

Two problems. One, the commercials are forced to cater to the garbage on Peacock, so we aren't blasted with the 40% pharmaceutical ads and the 25% light beer that we normally get. It's been (so far) nothing but violent shows. Second, being on Peacock it's tougher to just switch out of the commercials. Can't bounce to the weather channel during a commercial break.
Good points but also are commercials for beer and hard-on meds better than violence? Probably but also seems like a similar bucket of things I don't want advertised to my kid.

3rd and Long, Miami could not get off the field
No pass rush
And poor tackling so far against the run

Not a good start for this Defense right now

That pathetic Chiefs Offense sure had no problem blowing thru Miami like Swiss Cheese
We have far too many injuries on defense to overcome man.

Season ended with a thud in Baltimore.

Unless Tua can go blow for blow with Mahomes......we are done like dinner.

That pathetic Chiefs Offense sure had no problem blowing thru Miami like Swiss Cheese

The Fins have 4 race cars. If they can get those guys the ball in space, they can compete with anyone.

This could get ugly for Miami quickly
Worse than the whipping they took in Baltimore?
Worse than losing the Division to Buffalo after they were 6-6 and we were 9-3?
How ugly?
:wink:
35 - 3
That would be SAD with the starting PRO BOWL Quarterback, Tua Tags
Shocking that Miami can't do crap on Offense and yet they are going to make Ta a $50M QB in the off season if not more
Just seems like more folks should be asking questions

The Fins have 4 race cars. If they can get those guys the ball in space, they can compete with anyone.
Race cars don't drive well in -27 degree wind chill games.

Mack trucks do. And we have too many injuries on both sides of the LOS to compete.

Come one guys.

Users who are viewing this thread