What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you brush your teeth every day? (1 Viewer)

Brush dem teef or nah?

• Total voters
I have this gap between 2 back teeth that gets food stuck in it almost daily and drives me nuts when it does. It forces me to break out the floss to get it out and at that point, I figure a might as well do all the teeth. So in a way, the problem is a blessing.

I used to day and night but now get lazy at night sometimes and tell myself it's only a few hours until I wake up and I'll do it then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Always in the morning, sometimes at night.

Floss? Whenever I get something stuck in there, which is almost every day. +1 to the Floss sticks mentioned earlier. This things are awesome.

urbanhack said:
always M-F. I've been known to miss a day on the weekend.

zero cavities #####es.
Damn, I miss being able to say that. Finally got one for my first dentist visit after I turned 40.

Always twice a day for me - morning after breakfast and at night right before bed. An extra midday brush once in a while.

I only floss occasionally, but I got a waterpik for Christmas, so I'm trying to make that a part of the routine and see how it goes.

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10354]You have already voted in this poll. You are only allowed to vote in a poll once.

Users who are viewing this thread