What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do RBs (especially rookies) with a later BYE week (1 Viewer)

TenTimes

Backhoe Operator
Just wondering if anybody has looked in to this, or can recall from personal experience.

It makes sense to me that a 9th or 10th week BYE would be much better than a 4th week BYE, but I don't have the stats to prove it. Seems like at the least, if you have two RBs rated evenly but one has a much later BYE, that'd be significant enough to be the deciding factor.

I don't think it makes much difference for QBs and WRs, except in how their respective worn down RBs stall the offense as a whole.

logic would tell me a rest later in the season would be of more benefit... taking a vacation when youre fresh means little... when youre stressed and sore, it's a godsend.

Id be interested to see this as well... as logic doesnt always reign supreme in the FF worlds

I apologize in advance for the tangent, but how do the schedule makers decide who gets a late bye? I agree that it could be advantageous for those teams.

I apologize in advance for the tangent, but how do the schedule makers decide who gets a late bye? I agree that it could be advantageous for those teams.
I'd think it rotates and evens out over the years, but that's just more speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread