What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Devontae Booker for Ebron & 3.01? (1 Viewer)

Cleat Spike

Footballguy
I've been offered Ebron and 3.01 for Devontae Booker

It's a 12 team PPR dynasty that is 1.5ppr for TE (I usually don't worry about the extra .5 for TEs and just play it straight up though).  The one main aspect of this league is there's a super pot in the year 2020.  So you're really building up to that year in a way.  Plus every team has to cut down their roster to 16 (yes 16!) players pre-draft.  So the 3.01 is likely a pretty good vet FA that had to get released before the draft.  The rookies usually take up the top 20-24 picks or so, then the best vet FAs will start going in the 3rd.

I already own Jack Doyle as my only TE too.  So this is a built in handcuff and hedge in a way.  Maybe Ebron is "Elite" w/ Luck too?

You can start 4 RBs in this league, so owning the good young ones is at a premium.  I'm nervous that Booker actually pans out and starts to put up good RB2 type #s and actually looks really good now when given a full chance.  In spurts last season he looked pretty explosive and at times the making of a great PPR RB, but a lot of chatter has Denver taking a RB easily.  I think Booker is a better back than what his value is at right now. 

Is it time to sell Booker now, can I ask for more than this or should I take this and run?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a fairly easy accept in a TE premium league.  Booker isn't anything special.  Denver is still looking for their guy so I don't think Booker will ever be more than a COP. 

I'd take it and run. There is a possibility that Barkley may fall to the Broncos which would make Booker worthless. Even if that doesn't happen I still think they'll pick up someone in the draft in rounds 2 or 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread