What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver at Oakland (1 Viewer)

I bet we see Trevor in the 2nd half—-Elway is going to lose this team if he doesn’t do something.  (If he hasn’t lost it already) 

Lynch is worse than Simeon and Osweiller. 

Didnt think it was possible 
Yeah he's way worse and personally I'm not surprised after seeing him last year. Guy has no internal clock or concept of timing and anticipation. It's astonishing Elway saw something here.

Worst/Most unprepared/lost QB to see an NFL field the past 2 years. He'll probably get another chance as a backup/3rd stringer due to youth, but easily could see him out of the league after this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah he's way worse and personally I'm not surprised after seeing him last year. Guy has no internal clock or concept of timing and anticipation. It's astonishing Elway saw something here.

Worst/Most unprepared/lost QB to see an NFL field the past 2 years. He'll probably get another chance as a backup/3rd stringer due to youth, but easily could see him out of the league after this season.
That's a bold statement for a time period that has given us Nathan Peterman, rookie Jared Goff, and Drew Stanton.

Hyperbole, or is he really that bad?  Not watching the game..

Elway loves these tall quarterbacks and the knock against them, at least the big gangly ones, is their throwing motion gives the throw away  and allows DBs to react. 

I have no faith in Brock or Paxton

That's a bold statement for a time period that has given us Nathan Peterman, rookie Jared Goff, and Drew Stanton.

Hyperbole, or is he really that bad?  Not watching the game..
He's really that bad and when I say he's the worst to see the field the past 2 seasons.....I truly don't believe it's close here. 

With both Peterman and Goff you always saw they both understand the concept of throwing with timing, anticipation and have an internal clock. Peterman has a much better chance of sticking in the league (even if it's just as a backup) than Lynch. I've never said a single bad thing about Goff or Peterman. It's easy to see why Buffalo went with Peterman (even if he did flop in his 1st start). I've always liked both Goff and Peterman personally and still do. Doesn't necessarily mean both will wind up as starters. 

Lynch is a poor man's Josh Freeman IMO. It's embarrassing to watch him on the field. Can't imagine how Elway feels having drafted the guy and having to watch him play/practice everyday. Both Sieman and Osweiler are vastly superior (says more about Lynch than either of them)

Red zone showed a closeup...Talib had ripped Crabtree’s chain off......again!.....well before Crabs had gotten him OOB

Talib is the clear villain on this one.... ridiculous punk move
this all happened a play after Crabtree punched Chris Harris in the stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread