What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Delone Carter will start week 6 (1 Viewer)

steelwind

Footballguy
"Delone Carter is starting in place of Joseph Addai (hamstring) in Sunday's game against the Bengals.

Source: Cincinnati Enquirer"

Total plodder. Meh 2 down back. Very poor man's Shonn Greene

The Donald should be getting more run here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brown might very well be a late-bloomer. He looks pretty good now, running harder than he used to.

I wasn't real high on him coming out because he wasn't physical enough, but it looks like he's improved that part of his game a little bit. Brown has always had a nice burst so it'll be interesting to see if he can keep improving.

Brown has performed better than the rookie all year, but Carter has been getting more opportunity. Can't predict the future, but I expect Carter to continue to get the majority of carries as he'll be on the team next year and Brown might not.

Was Brown getting the tough yards, or just the sporadic big play? Seems to me that Carter looked fairly decent against the Lions as a power back. Considering Indys line isn't made for a power running game...

Alot of Brown's noise came from a play that he took it outside while Nate Clements took a poor angle. He showed his speed and raced in for the touchdown. Having said that, Carter wasn't overly impressive on his carries.

Users who are viewing this thread