What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

David Boston (1 Viewer)

Jambi

Footballguy
Listed as a Buccaneer. Thinking about taking a shot with him if he's there in the 18th.

Did this post get lost in the system two years ago and just make it to the board today? Kinda like a delayed email?

There never was a question whether he had anything left in the tank...the real question is he still putting stuff in his "tank" that he is not supposed to?

I believe I bumped the 2008 and 2007 threads on this and they got locked.

So If you dig really deep you might bump the 2006 on about this.

LINK

David Bostons father was part of an officials crewvisiting the Texan and explaining the new rule changes this year.

I think this is definite move by the Texans to get the inside track to sign David to a long term deal - Andrea Johnson look out.

Did this post get lost in the system two years ago and just make it to the board today? Kinda like a delayed email?There never was a question whether he had anything left in the tank...the real question is he still putting stuff in his "tank" that he is not supposed to?
you mean like unleaded?

I'll take a flyer on him and put him on the taxi squad in my DEMONS 24-team DEEP Highly Competitive Dynasty League.

Antonio Bryant has not been a model for consistent production, and Winslow's knees certainly won't hold up. Michael Clayton is a bust. Graham is a mediocre talent. Ward hasn't proven he can carry the load. Cadillac can't stay healthy.

Super duper sleeper, but if every single person ahead of him gets swine flu and has a limb fall off, he could be the SOD.

Users who are viewing this thread