What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cutler Owners (1 Viewer)

kaso

Footballguy
Not a WDIS thread... just wondering if the consensus is to sit Cutler this week.

I think the Den could be playing from behind in this game and Cutler might need to sling it. But with Walker out (not official yet) or extremely limited... What are are feelings for Cutler today?

Not a WDIS thread... just wondering if the consensus is to sit Cutler this week.I think the Den could be playing from behind in this game and Cutler might need to sling it. But with Walker out (not official yet) or extremely limited... What are are feelings for Cutler today?
200, 2 td, 1 int

I'm starting Griese over him this week :bag:

I just think without Walker, with a bum ankle, and against the Indy D that's been playing really well against the pass this year there is not much of a formula for success.

Prediction:

~250yds

1TD

2-3Int

I could be way off base, but who knows.

Starting Rivers over Cutler which means you should probably start Cutler. I started Cutler last week and bench Rivers needless to say the guessing game is not going well.

Users who are viewing this thread