What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cracker Showdown - Wheat Thins vs Triscuits (1 Viewer)

How strong is your preference?

• None

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Slim

Votes: 11 9.1%
  • Moderate

Votes: 26 21.5%
  • Strong

Votes: 49 40.5%
  • Don't bring that weak #### into my house!

Votes: 30 24.8%

• Total voters
I must be in the minority according to the OP. Cheez-it is so far ahead of nips that I am offended anyone would even consider them in the same cracker category, much less be indifferent. 

Was firmly in the wheat thin camp, but after discovering the Mediterranean style olive triscuits, I've completely turned heel and am now triscuit all day long. 

Was firmly in the wheat thin camp, but after discovering the Mediterranean style olive triscuits, I've completely turned heel and am now triscuit all day long. 
See. Finally something we can agree on. Of course I was never a wheat thin liking miscreant like yourself, but those Med Triscuits are quite delicious

• Smile
Reactions: RBM
I like them both since there are so many variety of flavors for both. But it's plain vs plain, I'd go with Wheat Thins.

I reached into my cupboard last night for a snack. Grabbed a box of what I thought was Wheat Thins, turns out it was low sodium Triscuits. I was sad. But ate them with peanut butter anyway.

Missed this thread the first time around, but am I the only one who doesn't find these two comparable...at all?

Yeah, they're both crackers...like how Rold Gold twists and Hanovers sourdoughs are both pretzels. Doesn't make them comparable. 

Meanwhile Cheese Itz and Nips are carbon copies, visually at least.

My wife keeps coming home with different flavors of Triscuits. They always end up being okay, but not as good as the original. 

As for the question... Triscuits wins, but only by a nose. Give me a choice and I'll most likely go with Triscuits. But once I start eating some Wheat Thins, I find it harder to stop.

Regular Triscuits are disgusting when eaten plain.
Incorrect

Do you triscuits guys also prefer Shredded Wheat to Frosted Flakes?

Wheat Thins are the pinnacle.  What is this cracker bizzaro world?
Totally false

this.

Wheat WINS 
Big red x

Triscuits taste like saw dust.  At least wheat thins are crunchy.  
No sir

Triscuits?  

:yucky:
I do not concur

I like them both since there are so many variety of flavors for both. But it's plain vs plain, I'd go with Wheat Thins.
W R O N G

Users who are viewing this thread