What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys Fan gone mad ! (1 Viewer)

Can someone grab just the part from 1:30 - 2:00 and put it on Youtube? I need to post that on the website for the league in which I own Dez Bryant.

LOL! I was laughing so hard, I had to pause it halfway through and take a break.

That guy needs some help before he hurts somebody or himself. Dez Bryant might want to look into a restraining order.

funny :excited:

id bet he's never been to dallas in his whole life.

he's prolly sittin in his wisconsin basement w/ his stoopid dallas star he bought on the big O.

typical dallas fan.

:boxing:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, someone should take a video of this guy getting some blood pressure medicine...cuz that is what he's going to need, if not already. Always good to see a cowgurl upset, means something is right with the world we live in!

That was hilarious!

You gotta admit, the dude has energy for his team.........maybe JJ can hire him as a motivational speaker and let him loose before every game. Just sayin'.

But they beat the living crap out of us. And I...I told you! I told you what they was gonna do out there! I told you what type of team they were! And I told....listen to me because I'm plugged in to this NFL, I watch people!
This guy is gold.

funny :excited: id bet he's never been to dallas in his whole life.he's prolly sittin in his wisconsin basement w/ his stoopid dallas star he bought on the big O. typical dallas fan. :boxing:
According to his Twitter Hollywood, CA... this was a very enjoyable video. Also I agree, I think someone needs to find a way to get this video to JJ. This man needs to be in pregame speeches for the Cowboys. Win or lose I want to see him not Jason Garrett talking to the team after and before each game on the "Mic'd up" style sections.

funny :excited:

id bet he's never been to dallas in his whole life.

he's prolly sittin in his wisconsinHollywood suburb basement w/ his stoopid dallas star he bought on the big O.

typical dallas fan.

:boxing:
According to his Twitter Hollywood, CA... this was a very enjoyable video. Also I agree, I think someone needs to find a way to get this video to JJ. This man needs to be in pregame speeches for the Cowboys. Win or lose I want to see him not Jason Garrett talking to the team after and before each game on the "Mic'd up" style sections.
fixed

My favorite parts are when he says "listen to me because i am plugged into the NFL, i watch people...."

and later when he says "Cleveland........AT BEST!"

I have seen it about 6 times and everytime he says those lines it makes me smile.

I think someone needs to find a way to get this video to JJ. This man needs to be in pregame speeches for the Cowboys. Win or lose I want to see him not Jason Garrett talking to the team after and before each game on the "Mic'd up" style sections.
:lol: The video was just mentioned on NFL Network, I'm sure Jerry Jones is aware of it.

Users who are viewing this thread