What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cops gun down 6 year old in car seat (1 Viewer)

Geez. At least the body cameras will help ensure these officers will never again serve the public. But... :sadbanana: Don't know what you can really say about a story like this but just die a little on the inside. Thoughts and wishes to the family.

There were going to be national marches and protests but then someone clarified that the cops were black and the kid was white so everything was canceled.

''How many times do people have to be told. Obey an officers command. If you can't even do that one simple task you are useless. If you are useless we don't need you. If we don't need you, you can be eliminated. More food and space for others. Good job by the cop.''

-

Ditka Butkus

There were going to be national marches and protests but then someone clarified that the cops were black and the kid was white so everything was canceled.
I wonder if the black cops will walk like white cops do when they kill unarmed black folks.

what a horrible thing to post cripes have a little class
Using the Westboro Baptist strategy, take something really visceral and distract people to look at you if even for a second, and if even out of disgust. :thumbup:

NCCommish, on 09 Nov 2015 - 8:19 PM, said:NCCommish, on 09 Nov 2015 - 8:19 PM, said:
Chadstroma, on 09 Nov 2015 - 7:04 PM, said:Chadstroma, on 09 Nov 2015 - 7:04 PM, said:There were going to be national marches and protests but then someone clarified that the cops were black and the kid was white so everything was canceled.
I wonder if the black cops will walk like white cops do when they kill unarmed black folks.
Is that what you really want in this case? You are better than that NC. There were wearing a body camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't read the whole story, but did they find a gun on the kid or not?
No gun found, no warrants on the adult.

On a lighter note, the nightlife at Botanic Inn looks outstanding.
I was about to post this. One or more of the officers had a personal beef with the dad. No warrant, no cause. They just chased him down and tried to assasinate him.
Is this a guess or was this reported somewhere (not challenging you, I'm just curious). This is crazy.

Depends.... need to wait for all the facts to come out and see if the kid was assaulting the officer or trying to wrestle for their firearms.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was about to post this. One or more of the officers had a personal beef with the dad. No warrant, no cause. They just chased him down and tried to assasinate him.
Is this a guess or was this reported somewhere (not challenging you, I'm just curious). This is crazy.
I dug up some links from another forum I frequent...Well before this incident, the Marksville mayor asked the Attorney General to investigate the Marshall office as they had gone "rogue".http://www.ktbs.com/story/30441223/city-leaders-concerned-department-at-center-of-deadly-shooting-has-gone-rogue

The victim was indeed NOT armed or backing his vehicle into the cops as they had claimed. As of a few days ago, the marshalls were no longer talking to police.http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/05/louisiana-police-deny-car-reversing-six-year-old-shot

Information from the victim's fiance...Fews fiancee, Megan Dixon, said the entire tragedy started with a romantic dispute. Earlier on Tuesday night, she said, she and Few had bickered at TJs pool hall, and she had left with a friend named Sally. Few also left, and picked up his son at a relatives house.

A short while later, Few pulled up next to Dixon at a stop light Marksville is a small town and tried to get her to come home with him. I wouldnt do it, she said. Im stubborn.

Moments later, she said, as the cars pulled away from the light, she saw two marshals cars marked in black and white approaching from behind with their lights flashing. She looked into Fews car as he pulled away, and he was pointing at his sons head, indicating that he was in the car and he wasnt sure what to do.

Basically, these "cops" should see some hard time.

I dug up some links from another forum I frequent...Well before this incident, the Marksville mayor asked the Attorney General to investigate the Marshall office as they had gone "rogue".http://www.ktbs.com/story/30441223/city-leaders-concerned-department-at-center-of-deadly-shooting-has-gone-rogue

The victim was indeed NOT armed or backing his vehicle into the cops as they had claimed. As of a few days ago, the marshalls were no longer talking to police.http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/05/louisiana-police-deny-car-reversing-six-year-old-shot

Information from the victim's fiance...Fews fiancee, Megan Dixon, said the entire tragedy started with a romantic dispute. Earlier on Tuesday night, she said, she and Few had bickered at TJs pool hall, and she had left with a friend named Sally. Few also left, and picked up his son at a relatives house.

A short while later, Few pulled up next to Dixon at a stop light Marksville is a small town and tried to get her to come home with him. I wouldnt do it, she said. Im stubborn.

Moments later, she said, as the cars pulled away from the light, she saw two marshals cars marked in black and white approaching from behind with their lights flashing. She looked into Fews car as he pulled away, and he was pointing at his sons head, indicating that he was in the car and he wasnt sure what to do.

Sounds legit

Cops probably thought he was pointing at the kids head as if to shoot him. In that case, I have no problem with them trying to take down a crazed, jilted lover.

Reporter is suggesting that the cops had a personal vendetta against Few and the shooting was premeditated murder. Would go a long way towards explaining why Few sped away from the cops.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeremy-mardis-shooting-death-motorist-had-hands-up-as-marshals-killed-his-boy/
Nothing in that story mentions any vendetta.
Huh? At the very end of the video the reporter says they are investigating if the officers had a "personal grudge" against Few. Yes, they didn't use the word vendetta, but the point is still the same.

Reporter is suggesting that the cops had a personal vendetta against Few and the shooting was premeditated murder. Would go a long way towards explaining why Few sped away from the cops.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeremy-mardis-shooting-death-motorist-had-hands-up-as-marshals-killed-his-boy/
Nothing in that story mentions any vendetta.
Huh? At the very end of the video the reporter says they are investigating if the officers had a "personal grudge" against Few. Yes, they didn't use the word vendetta, but the point is still the same.
Sorry, I just read the article and did nit watch the video.

Cops probably thought he was pointing at the kids head as if to shoot him. In that case, I have no problem with them trying to take down a crazed, jilted lover.
so the cops finished the job then....BRILLIANT !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread