What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Congrats to Hot Sauce Guy!! (1 Viewer)

Got a nice email telling me my order is on the way! Hope they make it tomorrow, have an uncle visiting this weekend that would love to do some taste testing! 

Thanks @Hot Sauce Guy
Thank you! 

I can send you tracking If you reply to the email - I’ll need it to see your order #.  Shipped priority so tomorrow is a possibility. 

Got my four pack, no lavender scented eskimos humping so kind of bummed about that.  I am looking forward to trying the sauces though.

Have tried all of them - two days of making quesadillas to sample them with, tortilla chips, and I even put some on my burger last night.

I'll work up some notes, as there are certainly a couple that are instant hits with the family that will warrant a fairly quick reorder, a couple that apparently only I like so they may last a little longer as man can survive on quesadillas and hot sauce for only so long before requiring a major fiber intervention.

I ordered Year of the Dog and Dia Del Perro... both are fantastic. I've been putting them on burgers, eggs, pork, and even my damn hot dogs. Glad I stumbled onto this stuff.  :thumbup:

Man... after reading this thread and ordering from HSG twice for the FFA t-shirt exchange, I think I might just have to order myself some bottles.  :lol:

Maybe I'll try ordering for wife for Christmas.  She likes hot things.   :excited:

Man... after reading this thread and ordering from HSG twice for the FFA t-shirt exchange, I think I might just have to order myself some bottles.  :lol:

Maybe I'll try ordering for wife for Christmas.  She likes hot things.   :excited:
Yup, I've seen who she hired as the pool boy......

4 pack ordered. I went with the Brown Label, the Green Label, Day of the Dog, and Year of the Dog.

First time ordering, so I'm looking forward to trying them all out.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 pack ordered. I went with the Brown Label, the Green Label, Day of the Dog, and Year of the Dog.

First time ordering, so I'm looking forward to trying them all out.
I havent tried the green label yet--but the brown label has amazing flavor. It's more of a mild sauce--but it doesn't taste like any hot sauce that I've had before.  If you want flavor and high heat--i recommend trying the black label in your next order. That's super good as well.  The year of the dog is really good too.  Pretty much all of the ones I've tried are amazing. There hasn't been a bad one yet. Lol 

I havent tried the green label yet--but the brown label has amazing flavor. It's more of a mild sauce--but it doesn't taste like any hot sauce that I've had before.  If you want flavor and high heat--i recommend trying the black label in your next order. That's super good as well.  The year of the dog is really good too.  Pretty much all of the ones I've tried are amazing. There hasn't been a bad one yet. Lol 
I'm more of a mild to medium heat guy. I like hot sauce for the flavor, not for the heat. So it sounds like I made some good choices then.

I considered the "Life's a Peach" because it sounds interesting to me, but I think it would probably be too hot for my taste.

I'm more of a mild to medium heat guy. I like hot sauce for the flavor, not for the heat. So it sounds like I made some good choices then.

I considered the "Life's a Peach" because it sounds interesting to me, but I think it would probably be too hot for my taste.
You'd probably like the "Dia Del Perro - Mild Alderwood Smoked Serrano Pepper Sauce"

It's very good

Users who are viewing this thread