What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Confessional (1 Viewer)

Ditka Butkus

Footballguy
Forgive me FBG's for I have sinned...Today I looked upon an old fat lady riding a scooter/fat cart with disdain...Her friend (also old) was stabilizing herself with one of those push carts with the built-in seat. Both went at the same time to the buffet line and caused a traffic jam....My sons , who were with me said come on dad lets make another trip to the buffet...I responded...no thanks!.. those people are in my way, nodding to the old handicapped ladies....My son turned back towards me and said..man dad you need to lighten up...I sat there and reflected on my attitude towards the crippled, and felt the need to come here and confess. I thank you for listening...if you did.....I do feel a little better now.

Come in here if you have confession.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife uses those red scooters to tool around stores when we go shopping. They have a top speed of about 2 mph and the turn radius is awful so I make sure I go ahead to different aisles so as not to be slowed down or clipped by her and her four wheeled moped.

She loves the freedom they allow her and that makes her happy so that's the plus side of it all.

With the exception of an Indian lunch or trip to Vegas, I look at people who wait in line at buffets with disdain.

Users who are viewing this thread