What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Conference Collision #2 on MNF - Baltimore Ravens 11-3 at San Francisco 49ers 11-3*** (-5.5, 46) Christmas Night - 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Brett Kollmann
@BrettKollmann

Lamar is 19-3 against the NFC in his career. He’s basically impossible to prepare for if you only see him once every four years.

49ers are getting their asses kicked but they join a long line of NFC teams that got their asses kicked by Baltimore.
ABC just said he's 19-1 vs. the NFC so not sure who's right. He;ll be either 20-1 or 20-3 after tonight, that's impressive.

Brett Kollmann
@BrettKollmann

Lamar is 19-3 against the NFC in his career. He’s basically impossible to prepare for if you only see him once every four years.

49ers are getting their asses kicked but they join a long line of NFC teams that got their asses kicked by Baltimore.
ABC just said he's 19-1 vs. the NFC so not sure who's right. He;ll be either 20-1 or 20-3 after tonight, that's impressive.
He was 19-1 coming into tonight, so now he's 20-1.

I am really really struggling to understand how someone is calling Dak Prescott useless as an NFL QB.
He's useless if you want to win a championship. Would be a big step up for a lot of franchises. Should make a bunch of money from a Cleveland or Houston maybe. Idk

I am really really struggling to understand how someone is calling Dak Prescott useless as an NFL QB.
He's useless if you want to win a championship. Would be a big step up for a lot of franchises. Should make a bunch of money from a Cleveland or Houston maybe. Idk
I just don't agree. I think he has some limitations but in the end most QBs never win the big one. Dak seems to give you a chance.

This season seems like it's been more of a war of attrition than any other.

I don't know the reason, it's probably a little bit of everything. Too many games, the turf, the big players are too big, and many other factors are all combining to kill this sport.

This season seems like it's been more of a war of attrition than any other.

I don't know the reason, it's probably a little bit of everything. Too many games, the turf, the big players are too big, and many other factors are all combining to kill this sport.
It's amazing that we've had so many serious QB injuries given all the league does to protect them.

Also interesting that the Ravens are so hot right now when it feels like they've been really torn up by the injury bug in recent years.

Users who are viewing this thread