What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Audric Estimé, DEN (1 Viewer)

Luv Estime. Hate (not teally, but sports-wise) the Bronkies.

Unfair our beloved coach AP has to play chess against Andy Reid, Sean Payton and Jim Harbaugh. Not convinced he didn't match them this weekend, but we'll see. All four teams collected several very good players. Now who will motivate and elevate?

#AFCW

I don’t give any ****s about this dude's 40 time. He has tremendous first-step burst for his size. Lateral moves are mostly meh, but if he can even remotely read (run) and make (pass) blocks, he will be a problem in the NFL if he lands on a team that uses him proper.
Payton SHOULD be able to use him properLY.
Bronco running backs have been allergic to the end zone. Hopefully this helps.

I like the landing spot for Estime. Javonte underperformed and is not under contract beyond this year. There is opportunity for Estime if he performs or Javonte doesn't. I was shocked at Estime's slow 40, because he looks fast and explosive when I watch him. I own him in a devy league and will be drafting him.

I am reminded of Payton finding guys like Chris Ivory and Khiry Robinson as UDFAs and giving them pretty healthy 1st and 2nd down roles. Estime is probably a better version of those guys as a prospect. It will be interesting to see how he gets used.

I am reminded of Payton finding guys like Chris Ivory and Khiry Robinson as UDFAs and giving them pretty healthy 1st and 2nd down roles. Estime is probably a better version of those guys as a prospect. It will be interesting to see how he gets used.
Payton speaks to his potential usage at 16:20 of the attached clip with "1st and 2nd down" usage at the top of the list. Then go from there

Users who are viewing this thread