What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

College Coed twerk off. Enjoy, (1 Viewer)

Wilfredo Ledezma

Footballguy
College Coed Twerk-off Is Just What You'd Expect

A bunch of cute white girls get together and have a twerk-off in short shorts. Is it sexy or a sad moment for white culture? Watch and decide!

You know what man, we’re a week away from Martin Luther King Jr. day and, while normally I’d cast a cynical eye towards this, I’m going to say, “Good stuff, ladies and event attendees.” Sure you’re aping black culture with some good and some cringeworthy results. But this was still a nine minute video of white college girls shaking their asses and, frankly, I don’t want to live in a world where that’s not commended.

College Coed Twerk-off Is Just What You'd Expect

A bunch of cute white girls get together and have a twerk-off in short shorts. Is it sexy or a sad moment for white culture? Watch and decide!

You know what man, we’re a week away from Martin Luther King Jr. day and, while normally I’d cast a cynical eye towards this, I’m going to say, “Good stuff, ladies and event attendees.” Sure you’re aping black culture with some good and some cringeworthy results. But this was still a nine minute video of white college girls shaking their asses and, frankly, I don’t want to live in a world where that’s not commended.
I can't argue with that.

Weird... 15 seconds in, I couldn't believe there was a question about whether this was hot or not.

1:30 in, I closed the window. It's somehow not that hot, despite being cute girls shaking their butts in panties. I didn't think that was possible.

Yup I made it about 1:30 too. Getting old. Wept for America and our screwed up women colleges seem to be producing

Twerking pretty much ruins what otherwise appeared to be a perfect opportunity for showing random hot girls.

Yup. Front row Asian dude is $$$$$. Seriously. The guy has internet star written all over him.

I can't imagine being one of these girls' dads. Just brutal.

2nd happiest person there: Obvious lesbian standing on the left./

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty sure that asian kid has some sort of birth defect or developmental disorder. Is it just me or are his legs malformed?

If I can't see the look of failure, and realization they've disgraced their fathers on the girls faces, it just ain't for me. Pass.

If I can't see the look of failure, and realization they've disgraced their fathers on the girls faces, it just ain't for me. Pass.
It's like the 40-something women now trying to keep their children from seeing them on some Girls Gone Wild video made 20 years ago.

It's like the 40-something women now trying to keep their children from seeing them on some Girls Gone Wild video made 20 years ago.
GGW is 20 years old?
:shrug: Seems like it was early 90s or so. May be wrong.

Edit to add: 1997 according to wiki.

Last edited by a moderator:
GGW is 20 years old?

Where does the time go?

glad I'm not the only one bored by this. was worried there for a second. girl doing her thing before/at the 5 minute mark has a future in the biz though.

GGW is 20 years old?

I remember those infomercials late at night where they used to try to get people to sign-up and get them on a monthly video subscription.

The internet totally :tfp: that business model.

Weird... 15 seconds in, I couldn't believe there was a question about whether this was hot or not.

1:30 in, I closed the window. It's somehow not that hot, despite being cute girls shaking their butts in panties. I didn't think that was possible.
bite your tongue.....these are the future strippers or our bachelor party's.

Users who are viewing this thread