What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

COD: Advanced Warfare (1 Viewer)

I don't know if you muted me but after the game froze I never heard you again. No big deal as I rarely use headphones I just wanted to see if they worked
I could hear you. My girlfriend came home and I muted myself . Guess I forgot to unmute myself...told you I had to go cook dinner.

Lol no didn't hear a thing lol. I was done anyone.

Btw. Party set to priority is money for not hearing all the rubes. Pretty sure I was last every match lol

Garyx23 on Xboxonr and 360.

I heard something about it you bought the game for Xbox 360 that you can download it for free on the One. Didn't Read the whole thread, in case that's a Honda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garyx23 on Xboxonr and 360.

I heard something about it you bought the game for Xbox 360 that you can download it for free on the One. Didn't Read the whole thread, in case that's a Honda.
If you download a digital version of the game (that's the way I understood it)

The hiding, invisible, snipers(with thermal) can suck my ####
I love those guys on the other team when I'm playing objective based modes. They're absolutely worthless. Yeah, they generally stop you from getting big scorestreaks, but are huge detriments to actually winning for the other team.

From what I've heard so far, the kill streaks aren't really even that powerful, so you're almost just as well off running the UAV and using the points for other perks or exo-suit stuff. With the scorestreaks being so hard to get and giving so few kills, using the spots for stuff that always benefits you is a legit way to go.

Do you lose all the items in your Armory when you prestige?

Also, does anyone use or know what the explosive drone does?

I love these FPS on my laptop... I struggle big time on the consoles. Hate the controllers. Kids coming of gaming agr and I need to figure this stuff out on the xb1. Damnit.

You keep your armory items when you prestige.

Never used the explosive drone, having a little luck with the semtex but mostly just go with an extra perk or something instead.

Played more campaign last night. I'm enjoying it, graphics are GREAT!!!!

Wasn't to play some co-op.

I know I need to go online and figure out how to use half the weapons :bag:

You keep your armory items when you prestige.

Never used the explosive drone, having a little luck with the semtex but mostly just go with an extra perk or something instead.
I saw your post earler, and was going to suggest the semtex. Nothing better than launching a hail mary across the map and sticking somebody. :lol:

You all need to register for gamingcasually.com if you havent. You also need to make sure your friends list on X box is invited as well

about done with this game.. jetpacks are stupid people jumping all over the maps,it just doesnt fit my style and im too old too adapt. Will give it a few more days. usually around 1.6, and im currently at 1.1 :cry:

about done with this game.. jetpacks are stupid people jumping all over the maps,it just doesnt fit my style and im too old too adapt. Will give it a few more days. usually around 1.6, and im currently at 1.1 :cry:
have you tried claasic mode? (I haven't)

I just heard about this.. will give it a shot so I dont break the game.

games needs some claymore or betties or something that sticks into the ground and blows up when people run over it.

swirvenirvin said:
TenTimes said:
swirvenirvin said:
I just heard about this.. will give it a shot so I dont break the game.

games needs some claymore or betties or something that sticks into the ground and blows up when people run over it.
Are there no claymores or betties or anything of the sorts in the new one?

If not that is just terrible.

Does the extra gear you get from the supply drops serve any purpose outside of customization?

Should I just turn it in for XP?

I have gotten a couple of guns, obviously those have special properties to them, but the gear just seems like a way to customize your character.

The explosive drone is like a betty/claymore. Unlocked in late 30 or early 40 level.

I am cashing in clothes for XP, yet keeping all the guns, SoCal.

A roll out window was not offered for the upcoming update which will include the following:

• Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
  • Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
  • Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
  • Connectivity optimizations.
  • Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
  • Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
  • Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
  • Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match
I wonder if there is any chance they adjust the 50 triple kills challenge for ARs. I could probably play 5 years and not get 50 triple kills. I've gotten once since the game was released and lost it when I prestiged.

Is there a theater mode of some type on this game? Ran into some guys hiding in a room that wasn't accessible that I know of and we couldn't shoot them but they were shooting us. Bragging and laughing about how it isn't there fault the game wasn't fixed before it was released. Would like to find out how they did it so could lob a grenade in there next time.

Is there a theater mode of some type on this game? Ran into some guys hiding in a room that wasn't accessible that I know of and we couldn't shoot them but they were shooting us. Bragging and laughing about how it isn't there fault the game wasn't fixed before it was released. Would like to find out how they did it so could lob a grenade in there next time.
Not sure about theater mode, I know you can tell your XBox to record but I think you are on PS4.

Not sure about theater mode, I know you can tell your XBox to record but I think you are on PS4.
Nope, still PS3 at the moment. I couldn't find one so it might not be there, just wanted to make sure I wasn't looking in the wrong spot.

I hate the cheaters and exploiters, they make the game less fun for everyone else so they can brag about their high K/D during their next shift at burger king.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, still PS3 at the moment. I couldn't find one so it might not be there, just wanted to make sure I wasn't looking in the wrong spot.

I hate the cheaters and exploiters, they make the game less fun for everyone else so they can brag about their high K/D during their next shift at burger king.
Tell us how you really feel? Ha, I know the feeling.

If it was on Detroit, it's an exploit where you can get off/out of the map.

Not sure of the map name, don't know them well enough yet. It was in a little room with a glass door, you could see the person in there and they could shoot you (and shoot through the wall so I assume they could see through it also) but your shots would just bounce off the glass.

Not sure of the map name, don't know them well enough yet. It was in a little room with a glass door, you could see the person in there and they could shoot you (and shoot through the wall so I assume they could see through it also) but your shots would just bounce off the glass.
That's the Horizon Elevator glitch.

Did you report them for exploiting? I think the companies actually do a decent job following up on that stuff and resetting/blocking accounts.

Did you report them for exploiting? I think the companies actually do a decent job following up on that stuff and resetting/blocking accounts.
I always report, but doubt it does anything. These players were laughing about maybe being suspended for 3 days when they get caught.

How do you get into it? Would love to be able to toss a grenade in when someone is using it.

I like TDM, a lot.

They created kill confirmed in previous CoD iterations to counter campers who just sit in corners/behind head glitches/etc. to kill people in TDM.

But there's very little of that in AW, and TDM is fun again. It's better than kill confirmed now in my opinion, just because of the nature of this game.

How do you get into it? Would love to be able to toss a grenade in when someone is using it.
According to what I saw on youtube, you have to crawl into it. So unless you are the first one there, you aren't likely to make it in without getting shot. Too bad because what you suggested would be fun to do.

I like TDM, a lot.

They created kill confirmed in previous CoD iterations to counter campers who just sit in corners/behind head glitches/etc. to kill people in TDM.

But there's very little of that in AW, and TDM is fun again. It's better than kill confirmed now in my opinion, just because of the nature of this game.
I feel the same. Dom and kill confirmed feel like they penalize you for going for objectives now instead of the opposite in the past. Now TDM works better with the faster game speed.

I started playing hardpoint a little for the XP and now it's all I play. TDM is fast paced but I'll get double or sometimes triple the kills and deaths in about the same time in hardpoint and that's what I like, constant rushing and flinging grenades with my 0.8 k/d.

Momentum feels like it'd be a great clan game.

Okay hypothetical question.. which map would you like to see them bring back in to this game now that we have the exo abilities.

Dainty, Ryodan, and I had sme great close matches against a solid team in TDM for multiple matches. Three on the other team left and a level 1, 1, and 3 joined up. They were legit to. It was just bad, they were so helpless. Funny thing we actually lost one game against them as because we combined to go something like 58-20 for the three of us but we had two guys on our team go 2-16 and 6-26.

Users who are viewing this thread