What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Kansas City -9.5 (57)*** Progressive vs State Farm (1 Viewer)

I wish I owned the Browns for a day.  The entire defense rides a bus home and looks for jobs tonight.

Edit to add.   Defensive coordinator for the Browns gets fired in the KC locker room.  

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a typical play that everyone in here would scream "Worst decision in sports history" if he drops that pass.

over.

wierd play call though. QB sneak was what i expected
Everyone either thought they'd do a draw off and call timeout, or sneak it. Of course Andy Reid throws it with his backup QB.

This is a typical play that everyone in here would scream "Worst decision in sports history" if he drops that pass.
Oh DEFINITELY. People being twofaced as hell in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
no...that was clarified....
This?

"For many years, NFL rules have allowed ball carriers, usually quarterbacks, to protect themselves by sliding feet-first. But this year that rule is changing — a significant change that has received little attention.

In 2018, the NFL is considering a player to have given himself up if he dives head first, the same way a player has given himself up when he slides feet first. That means a player can’t be hit after he goes into a head-first dive, and it also means the ball will be spotted at the point where the player began to dive, rather than at the point where the player finished moving forward."

Users who are viewing this thread