What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland Announcer? (1 Viewer)

Mr. Mojo

Footballguy
When they show Indian highlights on MLB channel, they include snippets of an announcer that screams obscenely on every play. Is this guy their main announcer? He's the worst I've ever heard. I hope he's not as it would be a shame to have a great team like Cleveland be saddled with his guy.

When they show Indian highlights on MLB channel, they include snippets of an announcer that screams obscenely on every play. Is this guy their main announcer? He's the worst I've ever heard. I hope he's not as it would be a shame to have a great team like Cleveland be saddled with his guy.
It’s Tom Hamilton and he’s great.

You are lucky Tribe fans don’t hunt you down for these slanderous comment.

I’m willing to ignore this little misstep as long as you delete this wrongheaded thought. I cannot guarantee what other Tribe fans will do. 

It’s Tom Hamilton and he’s great.

You are lucky Tribe fans don’t hunt you down for these slanderous comment.

I’m willing to ignore this little misstep as long as you delete this wrongheaded thought. I cannot guarantee what other Tribe fans will do. 
I'm curious if other people here like this guy. To me he sounds like a screaming teenage girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread