What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Classy Bama Mom (1 Viewer)

I keep telling people not from here you just can't understand it. Way back in Saban's first year when Alabama played Florida State in Jacksonville the ticket office promised me a bunch of tickets they didn't deliver on. I tell you, I would have been better off to curse their kids and spit on them walking down the street compared to telling them somebody had messed with their Alabama tickets. I got called every name in the book for that. I filled every order out of my own pocket so all I was telling them that they were going to have to wait a few extra weeks to receive them. You'd think I had traded secrets to the Iranians or something. It's not the Alabama graduates. I know a bunch of them and other than just the friendly ribbing they are totally normal. It's the sidewalk bandwagon fans who've never sat foot in a class on that campus that are the worst. Most of them couldn't even find Tuscaloosa on the map, much less have gone to a game or class there. The ones in the stands are tame compared to the Facebook posts I was seeing from people I grew up with last night.
I understand it completely. It's the same way at OU. The worst OU fans are the ones who never went to school there. Or anywhere for that matter.
Pretty sure this is universal for all college fan bases.
Nipsey> hey

[SIZE=1em]Connolly said the woman came down to his row and the taped encounter began after he and his friends engaged with the woman's teenage son, with both parties threatening to fight each other. [/SIZE]
http://blog.al.com/wire/2014/01/alabama_fan_tries_hand_as_kick.html
That casts a whole new light on this
Not really. The important fact is they didn't get into a fist fight with her son so her reaction is still over the top and completely irrational.

And have you ever seen a 16 year old boy from Alabama? I'm guessing he can take care of himself.

[SIZE=1em]Connolly said the woman came down to his row and the taped encounter began after he and his friends engaged with the woman's teenage son, with both parties threatening to fight each other. [/SIZE]
Not really. The important fact is they didn't get into a fist fight with her son so her reaction is still over the top and completely irrational.

And have you ever seen a 16 year old boy from Alabama? I'm guessing he can take care of himself.
Well he didn't seem to show up when his own mom was getting forcibly restrained so I'm figuring a future blowing executives in Atlanta is in his future.

"At one point she went up to get a beer, and was kind of talking s to us when she got back. She just kept flicking us off and stuff during the game. A few times, my friend yelled in the direction of her group of Bama fans, 'I yell Roll Tide when I eff my cousin,' but since she was the only one standing it seemed like it was directed only at her."

allllll right

Eh, she's from Sweetwater. Little school from an area that used to ship all the baseball athletes to one school and football to another. I think only the main school remains and they've been a 1A power in Alabama high school football in recent years. The funny thing is it used to be the baseball school. All the Landrum brothers who played pro baseball went there. Ced was the center fielder for the Cubs a season or two in the early 90's.

The FB page works for me, though I'm confused about why she has pics of Michigan players and the Florida State mascot.

The FB page works for me, though I'm confused about why she has pics of Michigan players and the Florida State mascot.
They play Auburn for the National Championship on Monday. FYI-- Bama fans aren't fond of Auburn.

She was simply following her divine orders. The prime mover determined that twit needed his ### kicked by a girl in a viral video. And made it so.

ETA: Talk about a case of being misunderstood. <sigh>

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly there's only one person in that video who was out of control, and it was the C U Next Tuesday from Bama. Good evidence for that is that she wasn't punched by anyone despite her antics.

They play Auburn for the National Championship on Monday. FYI-- Bama fans aren't fond of Auburn.
That is confusing, since I thought most SEC fans way down there in the South automatically rooted for every SEC team.
You are sadly mistaken if you think Bama/Auburn root for the other at any time. This is modern day Hatfield and McCoy stuff, man.

T Bell said:
Chaka said:
PlasmaDogPlasma said:
fatness said:

Well he didn't seem to show up when his own mom was getting forcibly restrained so I'm figuring a future blowing executives in Atlanta is in his future.
Is that him getting held by someone sitting down at the end of the clip?

Act like a man get treated like a man? She is lucky she did not get ktfo. Where was her husband to put a leash on her?

For all of you guys saying you would of hit her are either full of ####, or women beaters to begin with.

You can restrain a girl if she attacks you, but you don't hit back.

For all of you guys saying you would of hit her are either full of ####, or women beaters to begin with.

You can restrain a girl if she attacks you, but you don't hit back.
2:30am in college there's a ruckus outside my bedroom window, which looks out onto a grassy hill that runs from the front to the back of the apartment alongside our building.

The two lesbians from further down the hill (the other side of a parking lot) are pissed that the girls upstairs had their car (rightfully) towed.

Skinny (Emminence skinny) redneck boyfriend arrives and intervenes as the fracas escalates.

Lesbians proceed to take turns chest-shoving him back up the hill, with him saying each time "I'm not gonna hit a girl." Maybe three or four times. "I'm not gonna hit a girl. I'm not gonna hit a girl. I'm not gonna hit a girl. I'm not gonna hit a girl."

One finally catches him on the chin with a push.

"But I'm gonna #### YOU UP!"

At which point he grabbed one of the cartowed lesbians by the shirt, took a couple steps, whipped her around with his momentum and chucked her a solid five feet down the hill.

That ended things for the night, but they were back the next morning digging around in the grass to find the car keys that got lost in the fray. We credited that as a good time at 20 years old in in West by God.

Users who are viewing this thread