What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (2 Viewers)

culdeus said:
Yeah for some reason all the clash people went kamcord. I don't get it.
Kamcord gave the major Twitch and Youtube CoC people good offers to stream there. Most took it.

second attack was going for a high % 2 maybe a 3. The critical element was a single wall junction. I took a giant and 6 wallbreakers because I couldn't afford a fail. Didn't get it.

Won on stars 103-101. Great experience.Cliff would have loved it OHG had 5, yes 5 TH8 fails.

second attack was going for a high % 2 maybe a 3. The critical element was a single wall junction. I took a giant and 6 wallbreakers because I couldn't afford a fail. Didn't get it.

Won on stars 103-101. Great experience.Cliff would have loved it OHG had 5, yes 5 TH8 fails.
Retarts.

Retarts.
They were sooooooo cocky. Trying wild #### like zap quake lead out for a hog+loon raid. Bringing a pekka cc to be healed. Wild crap like that trying to get in the recap.

Any suggestions welcome, Honda going against some outfit called the Back Road Clan, cute website. This album contains some of the bases I'd appreciate any suggestions on. Lot of cow udder bases in this one, should be a hoot. We drew their feeder clan Back Road Clan v2.

Oh u got their feeder. Well the bases look decent. I mean you just have to evaluate whether a AQ walk hog or a double jump govaho is more effective.

Well, they won't take u lightly now anyways. Lol.

How many total players u got w

AQ >20

Aq 15-20

Max valks without aq15

Max valks period.

I'll skitch some of these up. Are u in prep day or are they locked.

culdeus said:
Thanks?
Yea not exactly the help I was looking for here GB ;)

Still prepping, war kicks off late tonight because our illustrious leader was doing jelly shots or some such nonsense last night. Apparently there was "must watch" game on TV last night, I don't know :shrug:

Will put together a list of AQ levels

culdeus said:
Thanks?
Yea not exactly the help I was looking for here GB ;) Still prepping, war kicks off late tonight because our illustrious leader was doing jelly shots or some such nonsense last night. Apparently there was "must watch" game on TV last night, I don't know :shrug:

Will put together a list of AQ levels
With so few compartments, a jumpy GoWiWi is likely all it will take for most of them. Maybe a few loons or hogs for backside help. They are designed to stop hogs/laloon, not brute force ground attacks.

culdeus said:

AQ >20

Aq 15-20

Max valks without aq15

Max valks period.

Looked at our war roster, here's how it shakes out:

1 - AQ32, V1 kev

2 - AQ32, V1 Zubar

3 - AQ30, V4 aidan

4 - AQ22, V4 me

5 - AQ16, V4 trip

6 - AQ23, V4 Bucky

7 - AQ15, V1 jonathan

8 - AQ15, V3 Ref

9 - AQ15, V2 jester

10 - AQ15, V2 nox

11 - AQ15, V1 Butkus

12 - AQ13, V1 alphabet

13 - AQ15, V2 cland

14 - AQ13, V2 Worm

15 - AQ11, V1 Amazing

16 - AQ9, V1 papo

If our hope for tackling some of these bases is based on valk level we're pretty screwed. Honda is primarily a GoHo clan with a handful of budding GoLaLooners.

culdeus said:

AQ >20

Aq 15-20

Max valks without aq15

Max valks period.

9 more hours of prep day.

We have four TH9s whose AQs are over 15: 30, 23, 21, and 16. They all have max valks.

There are six with AQ15. None of them have max valks, but one has Level 3 valks and three with Level 2s.

Our other six TH9s have AQs between 9 and 13. No max valks; two have Level 2s.

FYI, we have almost zero valk experience as a whole.

I think what cliff says about witches is valid, but the main issue is with witches is that on a spread out base the pathing issues are magnified to an extent. Furthermore at 12 troop spots you would be better off using an extra 2 and get a healer. Witches for what they are are for all extents a cheap healer. So go with the real thing.

Valks have something that witches don't. Speed. They can empty a compartment out quick and force pathing of your healed queen and fix pathing for hogs and ultimately get a queen dead.

If you don't have valks upgraded then be thinking of ways to find ways to rage queens into compartments where you can get two air d down, use king to get queen and laloon the rest of the base. That link has lots of examples of how to establish this position.

Their base 3 for example is a very good example of how you could use a healed low level queen in at 9 to accomplish just this.

im sensing a new flyinh dark unit.. yes the force is strong with this one, it will make the dragon look like a piece of ####

Most likely it's going to be the one spanser leaked a long time ago. Something that burrows under the ground and moves slow, attacks slow.

Last night will probably go down in history for something one way or the other. A modding clan hunted one hive and were streaming them modding, including a "hands free" raid.

Then, in a strange turn of events they all were confident they busted one of One Hive's members modding, and it looks really bad to me.

The major modding clans have been quitting, if you notice TBL, HL, and others have basically quit playing. It simply got boring for them.

I think these clans are planning on hunting FPC clans one after another in sort of a farewell tour until SC does something.

Honda kicking ### and taking names right now. Up 13 with 2 fewer attacks. Up 1 when par stars are accounted for, but will have a strong advantage in TH9+ attacks left at that point.

ETA: Worm with another 3*. Legit chance to win this -- 70/71 out of 75 is floor right now IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night will probably go down in history for something one way or the other. A modding clan hunted one hive and were streaming them modding, including a "hands free" raid.

Then, in a strange turn of events they all were confident they busted one of One Hive's members modding, and it looks really bad to me.

The major modding clans have been quitting, if you notice TBL, HL, and others have basically quit playing. It simply got boring for them.

I think these clans are planning on hunting FPC clans one after another in sort of a farewell tour until SC does something.
sounds like its time to come back to fbgs

sounds like its time to come back to fbgs
VA is now our VP of HR tasked with attracting & retaining top talent along with improving player morale.

So how are they "hunting"? Just watching the FPC calendar and matching war weight?

Users who are viewing this thread