What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Johnson says his goal for the 2011 season is to again reach 2,00 (1 Viewer)

steelwind

Footballguy
Rotoworld...

"Chris Johnson says his goal for the 2011 season is to again reach 2,000 yards rushing, and he anticipates a full workload in Week 1.

"I'd like to get all the reps, that's just the type of player I am," he said. "I want to put the team on my shoulders and steer us to victory." Backup Javon Ringer can't be in great shape after three weeks missed due to a hip injury, and rookie Jamie Harper is probably a ways away from being relied on heavily in a real game. We'd expect 20-plus touches for CJ2K against the Jags."

I would love to see it happen, but missing OTAs, all of a shortened camp... preseason games... how much "real" training could he have done on his own. plus a new HC, new system, new QB...

drafting in the 3 spot of a 14-team redraft league next week. may have to pass on him.

Users who are viewing this thread