What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Chargers at Raiders -3.5(52)** Thurs Night Football (1 Viewer)

Well, Carr is the reason I made it this far in relief for Brees.  Having my team be screwed before the weekend surely sucks though.  Oh well,  drink up

Going to be interesting to see how Mariota audibles (or not).

Carr has become really masterful -- wonder if Mariota brings that same skill, or whether they go with more of a straight-call offense out of the huddle.

Can't recall what Mariota's audible game was while in TEN.

Let's not write the eulogy on Raider skill position players yet.

Still got a really good line and a threat at RB.

I wonder if Carr gets hurt if he rolls out to the side with Waller.  He was trying to get old man Witten to move but he wouldn’t and had to put on the brakes. 

Mariota playing hard. He knows he needs to show something to have a chance to revive his career. That was a good hard run... not sure I would want my starting QB to finish the run like that but go for it Mariota! 

Good accuracy from him. Can he keep that up? Low 60's even into the 50's completion percentage has been his issue. 

It's good to see. The guy had something go really wrong in Nashville but he has talent.
He was really good to start, and had a great line IIRC, he just seemed to fall apart and make really poor decisions in his last year or two there. It was a real unfortunate decline.

Hope he stays on the money, we need him to be great in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread